"Alpha please let me research more into it before disclosing any information just yet. I am not entirely sure for it was told to me as a child."

"Yes, thank you Elder Adam. You are excused."

I feel a few little pats and rubs on top of my head, "Yvonne, I'm sorry for scaring you. Please let me take you to your room."

I lift my head, "Ashton, You are not my mate. Regardless of the way my wolf feels toward you, Dominick was my mate. Not you."

I knew those words would hurt him but this has gone too far.. because I let it.

His eyes started to water as he leaned down shoving his arms under my body and picking me up bridal style.

"Ashton put me down. I can walk to my own room." I spat, trying to get out of his grip.

"Shush." His voiced was deep yet I could hear it crack at the end. I stared at his chiseled, emotionless face.. He showed no expression at all.

My heart ached and my wolf cried out to comfort her mate.. I had to resist at all cost because at the end of the day my love was for Dominick and Dominick only. He is forever engraved in my heart..

Ashton set my lightly on my bed, "Goodnight Yvonne." With that he disappeared closing the door behind him.

Ashton's P.O.V.

Those words pierced my heart and it took everything in me to not release any emotions for there were too many. I was scared which ones would show.. I was heartbroken and angry..

My brother had gotten everything he has ever wanted since we were kids.  Now finally, I can have anything I desire but the only thing I want, I can't have.

Yvonne..

I need to work off some stress or I may just lose it! I think a run will be sufficient..

**2 hours later..**

No matter how much I run I can't get her out of my mind... she is all I can think about. What is wrong with me!? I was never like this... so needy and pathetic.

I finish my run and head inside the house for a hot shower.

The hot water hitting my back just soothes my aching muscles. I let the water hit my face, as I close my eyes.

I turn the faucet off reaching my hand around to grab a towel to wrap around my waist.

I cannot wait to hit this bed. I open my bathroom door releasing the hot stream into my bed room. I run my fingers through my hair searching for the brush I tossed on the dresser this morning.

I turn to see Yvonne sitting on my bed just staring at me.

Yvonne's P.O.V.

I laid there feeling the guilt eat me up inside. I didn't have to be so harsh. I heard a few knocks on my door, I open it to see Esther's warm smile.

"Hey, I heard you may need a friend right now after what happened at that meeting?"

I nod gesturing her to come in, "Thank you for coming to check on me."

"Of course. Are you alright?" She sits on the end of my bed as a pace back and forth.

"No far from it. I mean the meeting was horrible but I said some things to Ashton that I wish I would of said in a nicer way.."

"Okay? Like what exactly?"

"I was just so upset that he told everyone at the pack meeting I will be keeping my place as Luna.. You know? As in along his side... We never talked about this and he just went over my head! I told him I was not ready and that I was still in love with Dominick. I mean-"