He Asks You Out (Shinso)

((Y/n) POV)

General Studies had nothing much going on in class today. I'm literally bored out of my mind! I really wanted to talk and hang out with Shinso today, but he wasn't here.
Thoughts swirled around my mind since the beginning of class. I thought maybe he just slept in late, then I remembered his dark eye bags, and came to realization that he doesn't even sleep that well. Maybe he was sick. Thoughts just kept hitting me. All I'm hoping for is that he's ok.

*buzz*

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I grabbed and checked my phone as sneaky as possible, so I wouldn't get caught by my teacher. When I looked at my dim phone screen I saw a notification reading 'Message from Shinso'
I tapped on the notification and swiped up to see what he had sent me.

(Y/n)'s messages

Shinso

Shinso
I am going to be late for school today.

(Y/n)
Why? You couldn't have slept late.

Shinso
Pfft, of course not. But I was kind of distracted this morning, and I didn't notice the time.

(Y/n)
Distracted by what?

Shinso
I'll tell you when I get there. Your in class right now and I don't want you getting in trouble with your phone.

(Y/n)
Ok. See you when you get here.

Back to reality

I'm at least glad I got my answer. But I am curious to what he was distracted by this morning. I hope he gets to school soon.

(Shinso POV)

This morning, I was thinking about asking out (y/n). But I didn't know whether she'd reject me or not. Did she even like me? Would she even think twice about being with me? Would she rather just be friends?
I kept over thinking those questions, and that's what was making me late. I didn't even know what the time was until I decided to text her.

I hurried to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, then I went to my closet, grabbed my uniform and slipped it on.
As I got to the front door I heard my mom's voice.

"Hitoshi, why are you just now leaving for school? You should've left 45 minutes ago!"

'Now I'm going to be even more late than I already am!'
I tried to think of a little lie so I could leave.

"Um. . . I overslept."
'Really. . . Out of all the lies, I thought of that one!'

"Now son we both know that's a lie, I know you don't sleep very well, you definitely got that from your father. What is it really? And may I remind you that you are blushing!" She said with a smile.

'Crap! I didn't even know I was blushing.'
I felt my blush grow warmer. Everytime a situation has to do with (y/n), I blush, and my mom always seems to be the one to notice.
I think it's time I tell my mom what's going on.

"Well. . . I was thinking about-"

"A girl!" She interrupted.

"Well. . . Yeah."

"I knew it! My Hitoshi has a crush! It's not you would just blush for no reason."

"I was debating this morning whether or not I should ask her out. But I don't know if she likes me back."

"Well son, the only way your gonna' find out, is if you just ask her."

'Real classic mom.'

"Just be yourself! I know how confident you are." She said with a smirk. I smiled in response and nodded my head.

"Now you need to get to school young man!" She reminded, with a serious face.

"Oh right!" I said in realization.

I opened the door and waved goodbye to my mom. I started walking down my driveway onto the sidewalk.

I was headed to UA, and I know what I'm going to do when I get there.

Time skip

((Y/n) POV)

'It's about an hour into class and Shinso still hasn't gotten here. What could he have been possibly thinking about to make himself late, he's always on time.' I thought to myself.

I heard the door open and I saw A certain purple haired boy rush to his desk.

"Sorry I'm late." He said to our teacher. He took his seat next to me and gave me a smirk. But what I saw, was a blush covering up that smirk.

'Weird.'
I thought to myself. But then I started blushing.
Wait. . . Why am I blushing?
I just ignored it and copied what was on the board.

Time skip to lunch

Shinso and I sat with each other at lunch, as usual. He hadn't talked since we sat down, and it was pretty awkward. I thought of something to start up a conversation.

"Hey Shinso, you said you would tell me what got you distracted this morning when you finally got here."

I jumped at the sudden force grasping my arm. It was Shinso. He dragged me out of the booth and had me March with him. I felt confused and shocked.

"Um. . Shinso what are you doing?"

He didn't answer. He just kept dragging me with him.
He stopped at an empty hallway and pinned me to the wall. My face turned beat red as I stared in his violet eyes, he had me in the cage of his arms against the wall.
There was nowhere to escape. . .

But I didn't want to escape.

I smacked my lips against his and kissed him. When are lips separated, he stared at me with a smirk, and a blush.

"I was distracted by the fact that I liked you, and I didn't know if you liked me back. It's all I thought about all day. And now that we're here.
(Y/n), do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked, still keeping me trapped in his cage.

I gave off my own smirk.

"Of course I do! Cause'. . . I like you too, Shinso." I responded, still looking like a tomato.

He smirked again.

"Good! Now shall we continue with lunch." He unpinned me from the wall and held out his hand.

I nodded and grabbed his hand. We walked back to the booth together, hand in hand.

Oof this was a long scenario. All we has left is
"First Date/Kiss"!
Then we can finally get back to the regular scenarios!

AND OMG 2K READS!
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Free Picture:

I̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ p̶i̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶

I REALLY FRIKIN LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH!

JUST LOOK AT HIM! 😍