He Asks You Out

(Love that picture 😊 ☝🏻)

Todoroki

(Todoroki's POV)
It has been about a week since I told Fuyumi about (y/n). She thinks I should tell her how I feel, but I dont know how I'm going to do that. I was really  contemplating whether I should or not.

"What if she doesn't like me back?" I ask in a bit of worry.

"Oh come on Shoto you've got this, and I'm pretty sure she likes you too."

I had a bit of doubt on my face. "You really think so?"

"Shoto, stop stalling, go to school, and tell that girl how you feel!"

"Ok ok I'm going."

I started to walk out the door.

"Oh and Shoto." She interrupted.

I look behind to see what she has to say. "Yeah?"

"I know so." She gave me a smile.

"Thanks sis. I'll see you after school." I open the front door and begin to walk out.

'I hope she feels the same, I really like this girl, and I want to make things work.' I say to myself to try and make myself feel confident as I walk out the front door.

((Y/n) POV)
I did not want to wake up this morning, I spent way to much time last nigh on the english homework Present Mic gave us. Was any of that stuff even english. I was about to walk into 1-A, but the sound of a familiar voice calling my name stoped me.

"Hey, (Y/N)."

It was Todoroki.

"Oh, hi Todoroki." I waved.

"I. . . I need to ask you something."

"What is it? Oh is it Present Mic's homework! I didn't get it either-"

"No, it's not the homework."

"Oh..." I was a bit confused.

He seemed a little nervous for some reason.

"(Y/n), would you go out with me? If you wanted to at least."

My eyes widened in shock. I didn't know he felt this way. I can't believe he likes me. My face felt hot, and I could see I wasn't the only one blushing, his face seemed to be a small shade of pink.

He looked at me awkwardly for an answer.

I stood up straight and looked into his eyes. "Sure." I respond with a smile.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes. I'd love that!" I answered back happily.

I opened the door for him and walked into the classroom with him. I think he actually had a smile on his face.

Deku

(Deku's POV)
(Y/n) and I are hanging out at the mall today, she wanted to get an Eraserhead figure and she wanted to know if I wanted to come with her. Of course I said yes. (Not for the figure)

"Mom I'm going to the mall with (y/n)!"

"OH YOU MEAN THE GIRL YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON!"

"IM LEAVING NOW!" I hurry out the door before she said anything else.

((Y/n) POV)
I told Deku I would wait for him by the food court. I was looking forward to seeing him.

I finally see a green haired boy running into the mall entrance.