He Got You on His Mind (Shinso)

(His POV)

I laid in my bed, feeling tired, but as usual I couldn't fall asleep easy. So I decided to just play my phone instead. Just out of the random, I started thinking about (y/n). At school, we sat next to eachother in class and talked whenever we had free time. I really liked hanging out with her.
She's nice, funny, and she really made my day.
I felt my face grow a little warm, and I hid my face behind my phone in case someone walked in my room to see.
'Am I blushing? Why am I blushing? It's not like I like her, we've only known eachother one day. We're just friends!'
I tried brushing the thought away and just focused on playing my phone.

*knock knock*

"Come in."
I said, still looking down at me phone. Not even thinking about who was at the door, I just kept thinking about (y/n), and everything that happened at school today. Thinking about seeing her again tomorrow.
"Hitoshi!"
I jumped at the sudden sound of my name. realizing my mom was standing by the door.
"I was trying to tell you dinner was ready, you must have been really spaced out. What were you thinking about?"
I didnt want to say anything about (y/n), she probably would start saying I have a crush or something. I mean I dont! But I just dont want my mom thinking that, I know how moms are.
"Just school." I said in response, trying to keep a straight face.
"Oh ok. What happened at school to make you blush like that?" She asked with a smile and her arms crossed. My eyes widened.
'Are you serious I'm still blushing!?'
Just the reminder made me blush more. I tried coming up with an excuse. I tried holding my straight face. But that straight face was hiding behind my blush.
"Uh- I dont know what your talking about mom."
'Wow, I'm not fooling anyone right now.'
She just giggled.
"I know a blush when I see one son." She said with a smile.
"So who's the girl?!" She asked excitedly.
"So mom you said dinner was ready."
I quickly said, ignoring her. I hopped up off my bed to head to the kitchen so she wouldn't ask anymore questions I didnt want to answer.
"Aaaw! Dont worry you can tell me about it later." She said, following me to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.
'Maybe I do have a crush. . .'

Information:
So I looked up Shinso's parents because I was curious, and I found these
(I dont own these pictures).

I just wanted to share this information with you guys so it was easier knowing who his mom is in the scenario (and why not show his dad is either)

These are just fan made people, there's no official art and his parents weren't confirmed yet. But for these scenarios I'm going to have them be his parents (Remember I don't own the characters I'm just using them for the plot).
Just wanted to say that.