First Date/Kiss ❤💋

(I love Izuocha and the photo is SO FLIPPIN CUTE! ☺☝🏻)

Todoroki

((Y/n) POV)

I feel so nervous, but at the same time super excited! Me and Todoroki are going on our first date, AS A COUPLE! When he asked me out that day, my whole world lit up. I'm now dating the cutest, most precious, most amazing guy at UA.

He didn't tell me where he'd be taking me, so I decided to wear something simple, but cute. I took a quick shower and picked out my outfit. I'm wearing a red crop top, with blue ripped Jean's, and black sneakers. I wanted to be comfortable as well.

I was sitting on the couch near the front door, waiting to hear a knock. I played a bit of Crossy Road so I wouldn't feel bored just waiting. I jumped a little when I heard the doorbell rang, but then jumped off the couch excitedly after realizing who it was. I ran towards the door and opened to see a beautiful boy standing behind it. He was wearing a button up short sleeved shirt, black jeans, and his usual blue and white sneakers.

"Hey Todo!" I wrapped my arms around his neck for a hug, he hugged back. His hug was always so comforting.

"I could hug you forever." He smiled when I said that.

"You know, your smile is so precious. You should do it more often."

He chuckled a little. "I smile because I'm around you."

I felt my face warm up. I stared into his beautiful, heterochromic eyes, then I looked at his scar, still wondering how he got it. It felt like I should know by now. I opened my mouth to ask the question, but I was interrupted by Todoroki, who had leaned in and kissed me. My eyes still open, I saw Todoroki with his closed eyes, blushing as he gently pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back.

(Todoroki's POV)

I moved my lips apart from hers, and took a small gasp of air. I felt a little blush form across my face. "Should I have done that?" I asked, feeling a little awkward. 'Why did I just ask that? That is the worst possible thing you could ask your girlfriend when you kiss her.' Now I just felt embarrassed.

"Todo, dont feel embarrassed."

'How did she know I was feeling embarrassed.'

"I can see it in your face. There's nothing wrong with you kissing me."

"But I didnt ask."

"Oh Todo..." was all she said, then she leaned in, and kissed me again. I kissed back, feeling a bit better. She separated her lips from mine, and looked into my eyes.
"Your eyes are so pretty, I wish I had eyes like yours." She said while wrapping her hand around mine.

"Really?" I asked in a mumble. 'I always think of my eyes as a remembrance that I'm still my father's son. Every time I look in the mirror and see my left eye, all I see are my father's eyes.' I pushed that thought away and just followed (y/n) down the steps.

"So, where you taking me pretty boy?" She asked while resting her head on my arm as we walked.

"Somewhere." I said with a smirk, symbolizing that it was a surprise. I was taking her to the park, I thought it'd be nice to walk around together. I looked at (y/n), who still had her head on my arm. 'How did I get so lucky.'

'