When He Surprises You For Your Birthday

(If it is your birthday when your reading this, Happy Birthday! Your birthday present from me is this chapter, and these beautiful pictures that come with each scenario 😁)

Todoroki

(3rd Person POV)

(3rd Person POV)

Todoroki walked up to the white modern house door. He rang the doorbell, then heard a faint 'coming!' From inside the house. It sounded like (y/n)'s voice, which made him smile slightly.

He heard the clicking of the door being unlocked, then it opened for him to see (y/n). She smiled widely and opened her arms to hug Todoroki. But he opened his and took the hug first.

Todoroki smiled happily being in the embrace of his girlfriend's arms. He pulled slightly away from the hug so he could have room to kiss her. He leaned his head in and pressed his lips against hers. After a few seconds, Todoroki pulled away from the kiss and pecked (y/n)'s forehead.

"Your hugs always warm me up!" (Y/n) said happily.

"You sure it's not just my quirk?" Todoroki asked with a smirk. (Wow I did not intend for that to rhyme 🤣)

(Y/n) giggled.

Todoroki handed her a small wrapped box. "Got you a birthday present, I hope you like it." Todoroki said with a blush.

(Y/n) took the gift in her hands and blushed. She leaned in and pecked Todoroki's cheek.
"Thank you, Todo. Your so sweet!"

(Y/n) started unwrapping the gift. Under the wrapping paper was a small, detailed box with gold hearts on it. She opened it and was jaw dropped in aw. It was a very beautifully detailed snowflake necklace with regular, and blue diamonds.

 It was a very beautifully detailed snowflake necklace with regular, and blue diamonds

(Found this on Pinterest)
(Sorry if you don't like it)

"Oh my god, Todo. . . It's beautiful!" (Y/n) said still jaw dropped.

"Just like you." Todoroki said, caressing her cheek.

(Y/n) blushed and handed Todoroki the necklace. (Y/n) turned around and Todoroki put the necklace around her neck. (Y/n) looked down at the necklace laying on top of her chest and smiled. She hugged Todoroki, and he happily hugged back.