17 : It's a dare!

En başından başla

She texted me back that she was 'just downstairs' and I rolled my eyes knowing she hadn't even left her house but my assumptions were proved wronged when she barged in my room not even five minutes later. The happy smile on her face turned into a frown for a minute.

"Damn, I was hoping to see at least one of the boys shirtless." She muttered.

I rolled my eyes. "There are only four guys in this house, Han, and one is still a kid. Who did you have in mind?"

She smirks at me. "Well, your brothers are taken and I hate Stefan's guts so......"

A coughing fit behind me took my attention away from Hannah's pedophilic perverted thoughts and my eyes bulged out when I saw Casey wheezing, struggling to breath. I immediately went next to her, rubbing her back while Hannah handed her a glass of water from my bedside table.

"Are you okay, Case?" My best friends asked her once she was breathing fine.

Casey nods and gives us a thumbs up. "Yeah, I'm good."

We nodded and turned our attention back to what we would be wearing. After half an hour of creating more mess, I decided on wearing a  dark green sparkle sequined dress that reached my mid-thighs. Casey chose a dark blue lace dress from my closet while Hannah had brought her own black romper dress.

Hannah and Casey forced me to curl my hair in soft waves but I refused their suggestion for make-up.  I was never good with make up and for I knew, I'd look like a racoon by the end of the night if I went anywhere near makeup. Strawberry chapstick was enough for me. But I was again forced to wear eye liner by the time we got downstairs.

Colton and Jade had a date and for the first time I think, it was not a study date. Apparently, Colt was meeting Jade's parents. Carl was giving Josie company tonight and from what I gathered from their conversation, Tanya would be joining them tonight too.

When we got downstairs, Keith was waiting for us. Samantha and Stefan were ready for the party too. Samantha's friend was already there waiting to leave with her and she did, on that death machine of a bike. 

Stefan was probably waiting for his friends too, all while leading on the railings of the stairs and talking to Seth about something. When he heard us coming, his eyes snapped towards us. He looked up at me from head to toe but almost immediately, his eyes snapped behind me at Casey and he narrowed them.

"Is she going to the party too?" He asked to nobody I particular, all while he kept glaring at my sister. What was his problem? 

"So what if she is?" I said, folding my arms, standing right beside Casey.

His eyes snapped to meet mine. "She's thirteen. It's a high school party with hormonal adult teens and spiked drinks."

"I'm aware." I drawled, although his words only made me more alert of Casey being there. "But she was invited."

His eyes snapped back to Casey who didn't seem to meet his gaze. How dare he intimidate my sister? I covered Casey's body with mine and became the victim of Stefan's bone chilling glare.

"Fine." He gritted. "If she can go, Seth can too. Right, Seth?" He looked at his brother.

Seth looked annoyed but when Stefan whispered something in his ears, his face turned neutral and he nodded. "Sure, I'll go and change."

When he left, I shrugged at Seth. "Your wish." Then I took hold of Casey's wrist and dragged her with me. Hannah was already waiting outside with Keith for me. "Come on, Case. Let's go. Josie we are leaving!" I shouted and she hummed in response saying something about getting home before midnight.