12 : It's Mufasa and Simba Guys

"So Casey is spending the night at Nigel's when his parents are out of town?" Hannah frowns when she realizes that it is as bad as it sounds.

I sigh. "Not the night but some alone time, yeah. And Heaven knows what these kids will be up to." I shudder visibly at the thought. "You know what? I don't even wanna think about it. I just want to be done with the day, go home and sleep till tomorrow." 

Hannah narrows her eyes at me. "Are trying to get out of the movie night, missy?" She asks, hands on hips and a small, playful glare casted my way.

I roll my eyes. "No, mom. I'm just.....I'm just worried."

She hugs me when I close my locker. "She'll come around, you know? And isn't she the grandma of the James family? She is an intelligent kid Clara, she'll take care of herself."

"But at the end of it all, she's still just a kid." I sigh. "Anyway, where's Keith?" 

"At you command, your highness." Keith comes from behind me, throwing his arm on my shoulders.

"Finally. So, are we staying in or going out for the movie?" Hannah asks, ignoring my pained face due to Keith's smelly armpits.

"Out. We're watching The Lion King and I'm not going to any arguments about this. It's Mufasa and Simba, guys!"  Keith declares.

"Sure grandpa." I agree, after all, it's Mufasa and Simba.

Hannah rolls her eyes at me knowing all well how much I love The Lion King. "Can we all go to the class now?"

"I'm not interested but sure, whatever." Keith shrugs and sprints off down the hallway without us. The jester of our school, everyone.

Hannah and I share a look of embarrassment before shaking pur head and following him.

***

"Finally." I breath in relief as the last class of the day comes to an end.

Tina, my seat mate chuckles. "You hate school."

"No. I just hate that we have to study these stupid subjects that we won't even use after school." I say pointing to the white board filled with stupid math equations.

"Don't we all." Tina sighs as we both make our way out of the class. With a final goodbye, we both part ways.

Today, Colt and Jade would be staying in for extra hours helping the Homecoming Committee for the Homecoming Dance that is upcoming in a month. Casey must be already off to Nigel's and Carl would be busy with Tanya.

Keith has football practice and Hannah is the head cheerleader so it sucks being the only one among your friends without any extra curricular activity, at least for now. As soon as we get our new atheletics coach, I'll be sprinting on the tracks too.

Anyways, coming back to how everyone is busy, I have no option but to catch a bus back home. I would wait for Hannah and Keith to finish their respective practices but I'm tired and I could really catch onto some sleep before we leave for our movie.

Thinking this, I skip outside the school gates and towards the bust stop just down the street.

"Need a ride?" A voice speaks from behind be making me jump and turn around with a look of horror pasted on my face.

"Damn it, Stefan!" I gasp taking deep breaths.

He rolla his eyes as if bored with me already. "Do you need a ride or no?"

I narrow my eyes at him. "Don't you have football practice or something?"

He rolls his eyes again. "I sprained my ankle this morning so no, I don't have practice today."