10 : Naked Girl and Vague Details

What now?!

Clara

I get up and walk out of Stefan's room to mine as he goes to the kitchen to bring me food. I immediately enter the bathroom for a good shower before going back to sleep, of course, after having my dinner.

After a good ten minute spent in shower, I step out and wrap a towel around myself and stupidly enough, I realize that I haven't brought my clothes or the towel into the bathroom. I really feel like Sandra Bullock from The Proposal. Shame, I don't have a Ryan Reynolds waiting to bump into me naked outside.

I stand in front of the mirror and wipe off the fog on the mirror to see what a mess I am with my dark hair falling onto my back in lose wet curly waves. A hot mess. 

My eyes start drooping and it is then that I realize that I'm sleepy and hungry. I contemplate in my mind if I could go out like this - naked, that is. But then I think who'd be in my room this late so I shrug. Why not?

I go towards the wooden doors painted white and pull it open, not bothering to peak in and check and walk out like a queen on a ramp. 

"Aaaaaa......" I hear a loud male scream and shriek when I turn around and see Stefan sitting on my bed, in my fucking room and playing on his phone! I jump and rush back towards the washroom though the closet was closer.

"What the fuck, Stefan!" I yell from the inside.

"What the fuck, Emery!" He says at the same time.

I groan. "What are you doing in my room?"

"I brought you food though I didn't know you'd be giving me a show, too." He hisses from the outside.

"Oh well. How was I supposed to know that you were sitting there? Why didn't you just leave after keeping the fucking tray?" I hiss back.

After that, our surroundings grew silent. "I'm gonna go." I hear him mumble and then hear the door to my room open. Just as I sigh and was about to open the door to get in my room, I hear the door open again and close loudly. 

I stop in my tracks and mutter under my breath. "Stefan? Are you still here?"

"Holy fuck!" He mutters confirming my question.

"What the -" I start but he roughly cuts me off.

"Josie heard your scream and I saw her coming up along with Casey and Seth!" He whisper yells to me and my face pales. 

"Oh no." I mumbled to myself. "Stefan?" I then call for him.

"What?" He whispers though it sounded faraway.

"Stefan!" I say a little louder and hear him come closer towards the bathroom door. "What?"

"Hand me a towel or something. I can't stay in here all while. It's cold." I say though my cheeks turn red from embarrassment. 

He snickers. "Well, seeing that you're naked -"

"Complete that sentence and get ready to die." I warn.

He snickers again. "Seeing a naked girl before death is such a blessing, no? And being killed by a naked hot girl will itself drive me to heaven." 

"You just called me hot." I point out.

"And I called you naked too but guess that's not the main point." He snorts a laughter.

I sigh impatiently. "Are you handing me a towel or what?" I ask, tapping my foot.