Imagine 56; fallen harder

Comenzar desde el principio

"Okay, so give her this ticket and ask her for me, thank you. I'll watch from here." he gives you the tickets, you turn around to see Chaeyoung with her friends, she's a very pretty girl and smart too, she's kind and—

"Go y/n before she leaves!" Jungkook pushes you excitedly, "Okay okay, calm your ass down."

You sighed and walked towards Chaeyoung and her friends. Chaeyoung's friends notices you and tells Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung turns around, her hair does the flip thing making all the guys drool, of course Jungkook saw that.

She smiles and tucks her hair behind her ear, "Hi y/n." you smile, "Hey Chaeyoung..i uhm.." you look back to Jungkook and he throws a thumbs up, you turn back rolling your eyes, "So this baseball match is happening tomorrow, do you wanna come?"

Her eyes lit up, she looks back at her friends and they were insisting she should go, "Jungkook invited you by the way." You point at Jungkook behind you, she looks back and smiles, "I'll go..but you're going too right?"

You smile and nod, she giggles and waves at Jungkook and at you, "I'll see you tomorrow then." you run back to Jungkook, "Happy?—"

Jungkook picks you up and spins you around, before he puts you down, both of you lock eye contact, you blushed again. You swear he heard your heartbeat. You hit his arm, "P-put me down." he puts you down, "I-i'll see you tomorrow."

You start to run home. Jungkook watches you and smiles.

.....

Today was the day you lose your bestfriend and the person you like. Taehyung came to pick you  up, you opened your house door and see him. Not gonna lie but he does look handsome to you, but you didn't think he agreed to go see the match with you.

"You look beautiful." Taehyung smiles, you gave a soft smile back, "Thank you.. you look h-handsome.." you were cringing, you wished you could've said it to Jungkook instead.

He holds out his hands and you look at it hesitantly, "if i take his hands now..i must move on, me and Jungkook aren't meant to be. If we were, we would've been together ages ago." you sigh and hold his hands. He smiles.

Both of you made your way to the stadium, to your luck you see Jungkook and Chaeyoung. You two approached them, "Hello." you smile at both of them, Chaeyoung hugs you making you shock. You oat her back, she pulls away and talks to Taehyung leaving you to talk to Jungkook.

You two smile at each other, he's just my bestfriend.. "How you feeling then kooks." you ask him, he smiles, "I feel very happy." he hugs you, your heart fails to hide your feelings, "Why's your heart beating so fast? Did you run coming here or something?" he laughs.

You fake a laugh, "Y-yeah something like that.."

You four went inside the stadium, the seating was a bit weird.

Taehyung/You/Jungkook/Chaeyoung

"If you wanted to be alone with Chaeyoung, Why did you sit both of us together?" you whisper to Jungkook, "I got too excited buying the tickets.." he whispers back, you look at Taehyung and smile, "You want anything?" he asks, you were feeling hungry.

"A hot dog would be nice, oh and popcorn, and a drink—i mean a hot dog would just be fine." You noticed how much you were ordering, he isn't like Jungkook who would not care what you eat as ling as you were happy.

"So a set then?" he giggles at your cuteness, "If that's okay.." you say getting shy, "Anything for you." he smiles.

The match started and you were getting jealous to what they were talking and laughing about. You and Taehyung however was just chill.

"Hey kook, how's things going?" you ask, he smiles at you, "Everything is fine, you?"

"Meh.." you say, you turn around to Taehyung and he was talking to the girl beside him. Great. Just great.

You were not just 3rd wheeling but you're 4th wheeling now.

"Both teams are going to have a 5 min break, shall we see who our two lucky couples are for our special segment called Kiss Cam!!" Everyone whistled and cheered. So this is what he was talking about, you saw couples kiss in the big screen until it pointed at you and..

 So this is what he was talking about, you saw couples kiss in the big screen until it pointed at you and

"Oh.. Y/n look! It's us on the screen!" he says excitedly, however your heart was beating and breaking at the same time, You felt bad for Jungkook, it was supposed to be him and Chaeyoung, not you.

"Jungkook i'm sorry i—" he was already looking at you. "Jungkook.." you two were looking at each other for awhile now,

"Y/n.. I like you."

You shake your head from disbelief, "B-but you like Chaeyoung, t-this is wrong.." you covered your mouth, "No, this was just a set up. I explained to these two." You look at Taehyung and Chaeyoung, they were both nodding.

"Come on, kiss! kiss! kiss!"

The guy chanted making everyone else chant.

"Have you not kissed a guy before y/n.." you smack his arm, "Shut up." he pulls you closer, "There's only one way to find out." He slams his lips on you, the crowd cheered. Everything to you was going slow.

The person you like.. your best friend turns out to like you too. You were the happiest person alive.