Imagine 17; in trouble

•Jungkook pov•

When y/n and Suga hyung comes back I'm definitely going to kill the both of them. Seriously, going out without telling me is a. Big NO!

"Hyung, they just went out to buy food right? Nothing else.." I looked at Jin waiting for his answer, "Yeah of course, it's not like they're dating behind your back.." Jin rolls his eyes nonsensely. "Wow hyung, that helps a lot.."

"How long have they been out?" I widen my eyes, "About an hour ago.." Nsmjoon hyung checks his phone, Jhopes arms wrapped around my neck.

"Don't worry, y/n won't cheat on you. She's a good girl." I raised my brows and took his arms off around my neck.

"You still have me though Jungkook!" I turned around finding Jimin giving me a saranghae pose, "Shut up hyung."

*1 hour later*

"Jungkook-sshi, y/n is here." One of the stylist tugged on my shirt and pointed at the two, when y/n came in the room. She was smiling but when she saw my angry-smirk face her smile slowly faded away.

•Your POV•

Woahh! That was fun.

"I think we should get back, i still need to get my photoshoot done." Suga grabs the things you bought together, "Okay." You smiled at him and he gave you back a gummy smile.

*big hit*

All the way back, you thought of Jungkook, you didn't tell him that you went out with Suga because Jungkook was busy taking his photoshoots.

"Y/n are you okay?" Suga looks at you worriedly, "Ohh yes, I'm fine." You gave him a warm smile. You both finally reached the 4th floor, you came out of the elevator and saw Jungkooks stylist. You were about to stop her but she ran quickly.

She's telling Jungkook I'm here now.. isn't she..?

You came in the room with Suga, the look on Jungkooks face wasn't happy.

"Ooooo~~"

The boys deep voice echoed the room. You gave Jungkook a sorry smile but you didn't think he will accept it.

"Hyung, how come you brought Y/n with you without telling me?" Jungkook crossed his arms and watched Suga sits down on a chair, "Chill Jungkook, we just went to go buy food.." Suga closes his eyes.

Jungkook tilted his head to you which made you squeeze the hem of your dress, "And you.. next time tell me if you're going out with someone, even though I'm busy just tell me.. okay?" You nod your head and watched him leave the room.

"Yah! Jungkook!" You followed him from behind, you grabbed his wrist and he turned around.

Lemme act cute for him..

"Oppa~ I'm sorry.. i didn't know what to do so i didn't tell you because you looked very busy and it looked like you didn't want to get disturbed."

Jungkook gave you a hug and lifted you up, you looked at his face and kissed the tip of his nose. "Do you forgive me?" Jungkook closes his eyes and pouts. You raised your brows.

Does he want a kiss?

You pout and leaned closer and closer until you felt your lips pressed against each other. You pulled away and he opens his eyes, "Now i forgive you..".

Jungkook puts you down and he held your hands tight, "Lets go back as one.." You blushed and smiled at him.

----------------------------

Jealous Kookie..