Crumbling Lies

It was getting harder and harder for Izuku to breathe. He was grabbing onto his hands on his neck and, he was starting to get a metallic flavor in his mouth. His evil laughter was practically drowning his sense of hearing.

T̷̨̂̿ȟ̶̛̲͇ï̴͜s̸̱͐̓ ̷̧̳͒̍ŵ̵͙̊̐o̶̢̱̤͑͝ȗ̷̺l̸͘͜ḓ̶́̉̕ ̸̡̼̋̆̀b̸̼̌̀͜e̴̛͚ ̷̭̯͚̅̇̄š̶̯̼̥o̸̻͒́ ̶̬̀̆̈́ṁ̷̻ṷ̶̈́̿̓ĉ̶̭̟̻̀h̵̜͉̒̎ ̴̧̗̆͗̉e̷̖͆͑a̷͍̻̿ͅs̶̹̙̿ȉ̴̖͋e̶̛͍̔r̶̦̺̆ ̵̰̹͓̆i̶̺̞͗̈͆f̸̺͍̰̑̀ ̶̼̙͗y̷̝̼̤̓͘͝ǫ̴̱̹͂u̶̪̤̓̍ͅ ̸͓͎͈͐͗̈́ẃ̶̻͚̒͝ͅỏ̴̧̠̣̋͘ŭ̵͉̺̦͗ļ̵̹̇d̸͍̮̮͆̚͠ ̵̡̲̻̃͊̆l̶͔̰̒͛͐e̶͚̦̲̓ț̶̢̟͂̿̈́ ̴̪̗̦͑̓̌m̷̗̫͇̽́͝e̸͙̎̈́̅͜ ̸̤̩̓̄t̴̡̍̆̃ȧ̴̬͝ḱ̸͔́ě̸̯̏̚ ̷̨̪̘̃̓o̴̮͆̀͌v̶̥̙̪̒̏̒ḙ̵̞̣͋̀͋r̵͚͝͝ͅ~̸he purred into Izuku's ear.

Izuku grunts before saying "Never! You would hurt the people I love, and-" he interrupted himself with slowly gaining back his strength and taking off his hands off his neck. "THIS IS MY BODY! NOT YOURS!" He said pushing the other Izuku into the water as he disappeared in it.

Izuku closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Opening his eyes, he jolted and awakes to still being in the bathtub, with nothing out of the ordinary. He decides to drain out the water and end his bath with a cold shower. He got out of the bathtub and wrapped his towel around his waist.

----- Time Skip -----

***(Y/N)'s POV***

"It had been a few weeks after I first started my training with Hana. I told her not to go easy on me and oh boy.. how I regretted ever saying anything. Her training was tough in the beginning, making me run 3 miles every morning then, some warm-up exercises, and after having a one on one battle with "Linda". Then she would only give me a 15-minute break and make me jog along the shoreline. After a few weeks, I got the hang of it, I even started enjoying the jogging."

I was stretching my legs before I start my jog and that's when a familiar figure walks up to me.

"Hey, Hamasaki! Ready to jog?" You instantly turned around seeing your favorite icy boi.

Shoto responded with a smile. You decide to invite Shoto to jog since you haven't seen him in a while. You both began from the opposite side of the shore and make sure it was low tide. About a few minutes into the jog you decide to break the awkward silence and ask what has he been up to these past few weeks. 

"So Shoto, care to explain what you have been doing these past few days? Anytime I wanted to hang out with you, you've texted me saying your busy."

To be honest, it's been hell for Shoto these past few days. His dad has been training him at full force. Endeavor has mentally and physically wore out the poor young Todoroki. Today all Shoto wanted to do was to rest, seeing that his father wouldn't be home because of a "meeting". But when you called him up and invited him to jog, he just couldn't resist saying yes.

"Oh, my family and I have had plans these few weeks. Sorry about that (Y/n)." Shoto explains as he tries to hide his sense of dread talking about his family.

On the other hand, you were happy that he has been spending time with family. Even though, you knew nothing about them. But, what you did know is that anytime you mention anything about his family he got tense and very distant. So you'd hope that these past few days Shoto had a blast with his family.

"Well, my dad and I haven't been up to much since he hasn't been at home. He has been busy catching up with one of his old friends. BUT! With him not being around the house, I have had some time to secretly train with Hana!" You said as you smiled at Shoto.