Vacation

You walk alongside the shore while staring out to the ocean. You feel the sand between your toes and occasionally feel the cool salty water touch your feet. There was a small breeze that would make your hair sway from side to side. You wanted to stay like this forever...
Your attention gets caught with something shiny up ahead in front of you. As you get closer and closer to the mysterious shiny object, you find out it's a beautiful, pastel red shell with small tints of light blue. You curiously put the shell on your ear as you remember...
"Father always says you could hear the ocean waves in an empty shell..."

.................

............

........

*ba bump* *ba bump* *ba dump*

You open your eyes wide as you hear a soft heartbeat inside the shell. You wanted to listen to the heartbeats again but, you immediately drop the shell as it ignites into a small flame. You watch the burning shell hit the sand then quickly gets frozen over by ice. You try to reach for the shell again but stop as you feel an unbearable headache begin and you start to close your eyes slowly, as the beautiful beach around you disappears into darkness......
~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) wakes up in a cold sweat as she looks around her room, confused. "What was that all about...?" She has never had a dream so weird before, it felt so real. She was confused about what happened with this weird dream, she didn't know what to think. She looks towards her alarm clock beside her bed. The clock says it's only 5:15 am. They will be leaving around 6ish so it gives (Y/n) a bit more time to finish packing and making sure she doesn't forget anything. She slowly stretches her arms and groggily hops off the bed. Before she continues packing she looked at herself from her vanity mirror. Her hair was all tangled up and she had a small drool stain on her cheek. She got closer to the mirror, surprised. "Maybe I should take a shower first..."

After (Y/N)'s quick shower she changed into some casual clothes knowing that she will probably be in a car for more than 5 hours and, didn't want to be uncomfortable. She continued on packing until she heard a soft knock at her door.

"Come in!" She said as she was zipping up the last luggage. Her dad slowly cracked open her door and yawned a soft "good morning" as he notified her that breakfast was ready. (Y/n) nodded, as she took one last look at her room and made sure everything was in order. She then shut the door and went downstairs with her luggage.

It was probably around 6:50 am when you and your dad were officially out of the city. Traffic wasn't too bad. You sat next to the driver's seat, while looking out of the window your dad kept talking and talking. You didn't pay much attention to him but you did pick up on some of the words he was saying. You were listening to your music and getting lost within your own mind while looking at some other cars passing by and the trees all along the highway. It was probably 3 hours into the drive and you kept looking at your phone for a while, wondering if Izuku will ever reply to any of the messages that you sent yesterday but, after a while, you stopped thinking about it since this was a vacation after all. And all you really wanted was some relaxing family time and quirk training. You and your dad after a while, stopped to get more gas and eat some of the sandwiches your dad had prepared the night before. After a bit more driving your eyes became droopy and you started to fall asleep...

You wake up to find your dad shutting off the car engine and calling you out for "leaving him alone" by falling asleep and giving him no one to talk to other than himself. You giggle and his complaints and then apologize to him. He opens his door and gets out of the car. You yawn and stretch your legs and arms before heading out yourself...

You were immediately at aww!! Your jaw dropping at the sight in front of you! The house was bigger than what you had expected, it was a two-story house, with windows all around the sides and had beautiful, vibrant colored flowers leading to the front of the house. The house looked like it was taken out of a fairy tale or even a Studio Ghibli movie!! (wink, wink) Even though some of the exterior was covered in moss and greenery you thought it gave the house more character and color! Taking your headphones out of your ears, you start to hear the ocean somewhere. You take a deep breath in and sure enough, you smell the air of a salty paradise nearby. You help your dad take out the luggage from the car and into the house. You still couldn't get over how beautiful and lively everything looked. While taking the last bags inside you decide to take a closer look at the flowers. There were lavenders, daisies, tulips, roses, and so many other varieties. They all came in different colors and gave off a sweet, welcoming smell that made the long 7-hour drive worth it! As you were heading back inside the house, you wondered how all of these flowers are still alive and well maintained if the owners weren't around?