Worried Over You

(Y/n)'s POV

You have been waiting for Izuku for quite some time now. School ended about 25 minutes ago, what could be taking him so long? You start to get a bad feeling, you then decide to go look for Izuku when..

*car horns*

"(Y/n)!!" You hear a familiar voice call out your name, as you turn around to see your dad getting out of his car and walking towards you. Your dad hugged you then gave you a questionable look, as he saw that you had a worried face. "(Y/n)?? I thought you would be home by now? What are you still doing on school grounds?"

You were just about to answer your dad when a familiar spiky, porcupine-haired boy caught the corner of your eye.  He was laughing with his group of friends. You told your dad you'd explain everything in the car, as you leave him and walk towards the angry hedgehog and his friends. You had a feeling he knew where Izuku was.

"Hey! Have any of you seen Izuku any where? I haven't seen him since lunch!" You walk up to them and put a hand on your hip. They stare at you and break out in laughter, Bakugo was grinning as he walked up to you.
"Why would we care where that quirkless weakling is?" Bakugo gives a hardy chuckle. Then his eyes trail off to your wrists.
"I didn't ask if you cared or not!! I was just asking if you have seen him or not!!" You were practicing yelling at this point. You decide that this isn't getting anywhere, so you turn around to walk to the car. But you felt a strong grip grab your wrist from behind you.
"Who gave you permission to heal your wrists? I thought those burns looked good on you..~" Katsuki was smirking angrily. You immediately try to get out of his grip. He starts gripping you harder as he sees you struggling, steam is now coming out of his hand.. but before things escalated...

"Excuse me, I don't think that's any way you should grab a young lady.... especially if that young lady is my daughter!" A hand goes on top of your wrist and Katsuki's hand. You widened your eyes once you see your dad giving a deadly smile towards Bakugo. Bakugo slowly lets go of your wrist, you have never seen him worried before...

"W-whatever, I was leaving anyways.." Bakugo slowly backs away and walks towards his friends. But before he could walk any further your dad grabs his shoulder and whispered something you couldn't hear. You saw Bakugo slightly shiver and then walk away. When you look back at your dad, he just gives you a warm smile as you walk with him back to the car.
----------

As (Y/n) and her dad made it back home, he gave her "the talk". Of how she shouldn't let other people treat her that way, he also mentioned their vacation plans. But (Y/n)'s focus was on her phone where she had sent about 28 messages to Izuku telling him that she went home and asking about his whereabouts. (Y/n) was startled when her dad mentioned of packing his stuff...

"Packing?! Wait! Are you going somewhere?" You asked your dad as you cocked your eyebrow. Your dad just chuckled and ruffled your hair a bit. "Sorry about that (N/n), I meant to say that we should pack our stuff.." you widened your eyes at his response. "We?" You were even more confused than before. Your dad was laughing even harder, the fact is that he had explained everything to you already.

"Yes, like I said before..we are going to the house your mom and I used to live in before we moved to the city and became heroes. We will be leaving tomorrow early morning since it's like a 7-hour drive from here. The village isn't as big as the city but it's near a beach." Your dad says this as he heads into the kitchen.

You were so excited!! You haven't traveled anywhere before! You quickly run upstairs to your room and start picking out clothes. After a while, you open your closet to take out your suitcases but as you do a small picture falls from behind them. You pick up the picture to see that it was a picture of Izuku and you. You two were little and were both playing in the sand trying to make sandcastles. You reminisce about the old days... just as you thought of that, your mind wonders to Izuku. You quickly rush to your phone and check if he had replied to any of your messages. But atlas, you had no notifications. You then decide to rush out to your balcony and see if you could see Izuku's room window. You spot it but, the lights were off and the curtains were slightly closed. Not that you were a stalker or anything but, living behind your best friend's house had its perks. (Okay, reader I see you~ ┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴) As you walk back into your room you let out a big sigh. You lean against the glass door and cross your arms. You have a bad feeling about Izuku..

*knock, knock*

"Hey kiddo, how's the packing going? You almost ready for tomorrow?" Your dad walks in the room as he sees you have your suitcases out. You try to cheer yourself up a little, after all, you were going on vacation. "Yeah, I'm almost done..just need to pack a few more things then I'll put them in the suitcases." You respond back with a smile. Your dad rubs the back of his neck as he looks down. "Hey, (N/n) I was wondering if you could do me a favor and bring some sugar to Inko. She called a few minutes ago, I know you're busy packing and stuff but I haven't started and I still need to d-.." you cut off your dad by telling him it was fine. You were excited to see Inko, you could say bye to her and maybe see if Izuku is home or not. You got some sugar from the cupboard and walked outside.

The sunset was beautiful, you look up to see hues of orange and pink filling the sky. You ring the doorbell and not a second later Inko greets you at the door giving you a hug. "(Y/n)!! It's great to see you!! Sorry, about the inconvenience but I'm making cookies and I ran out of sugar." Inko gives you a worried look. "Pfft.. don't worry about it Inko, seriously this is nothing." You say as she welcomes you inside. You enter and follow her into the kitchen. The apartment seemed so quiet and peaceful, maybe a little too quiet. "So Inko, by any chance... do you know where Izuku is? I haven't seen him since lunch.." you look at Inko freeze up a bit when you mention you haven't seen Izuku. Your quirk actives and you can see Inko's heart rate has increased and her blood pressure drops a bit. You also sense distress being sent out through her body.

"I-I thought he was with you... but, I should have known better since he wasn't with you when you came over." Inko looks down at her cookie batter in worry. You turn off your quirk and try to make her feel better by, placing your hand on top of hers. "I'm sure Izuku wouldn't go too far!! I'm sure he will be back before it's time for dinner!!" You give a warm, comforting smile to Inko. She smiles at you back and continues mixing the batter. You stay with her for few a minutes and make sure she feels better, you explain your vacation plans then afterwards you decide it's time to leave. But before you go Inko tells you to write a note for Izuku, wishing him a goodbye. She even gives you permission to enter his room. You carefully open Izuku's door and turn on the lights. His room never changes, he still as All-Might posters and figures everywhere. You laugh to yourself as you grab a sheet of paper and start writing.
------------------------
After you leave Inko's place you walk back towards your house. You walk in to hear the shower on. Dad, must be taking a shower...I should finish packing. You head up to your room and immediately flop on your bed, you grab your phone and turn it on. You still haven't heard anything from Izuku. You close your eyes and wonder where could he be.
__________

(Thank you for reading! Please leave feedback if I should continue or not! Also leave any suggestions that you would like to see me write!)