Blood

(Izuku's POV)
I wake up with the sun shining in my eyes. 'Looks like I forgot to close my curtains full way..' I slowly sit up on my bed and yawn. I stretch my arms still feeling sore with all the working out I have done with All Might. As I was getting out of my bed a hear a loud thud coming from the hallway. "Mom?" I quickly get up from my bed.

I open the door to see darkness, my eyes widen. I see nothing but a black void. That's when I smell something awful, the smell was so bad I was on the verge of throwing up. I quickly cover my nose and mouth as I feel bile come up from my throat. Stepping back a bit I hear deep chuckles coming from the darkness. Instinctively I run to the door and try to lock it as quickly as I can but, a pair of hands come from the darkness and grab my neck. I close my eyes as my back hits the floor and my ears flood with the sound of unsettling laughter.....

HAHAHA...

H̴̹͎̰̟͋̏͝Ä̷̫̭̭̙̞̬͉͖̲́̉̉͑̂̒̎Ḣ̷̼̱̻̟͇͕̪̑̋͆̌͝ͅͅA̸̢̩̭̥͇̥̺̓͐͒̋͛̋̃̇̅̋͒̎̚H̵̨͓̀̂̐̽Ä̸̳̘̳̲̻̗̱̬́͂͋̅̿̇̇̉́͘.̵̢̧̧̧̫̗͇̥̤̙̫̥̈́͗̀̀̍͌͒͆̈́̈́͒̃̅̕͝.̷̛̤̳̾̾̈̂̇̍̓͑̒́̿̕͘̚.̵͖̂́̌̿̏̒̋̋́̈́͆͘

H̸̡̢̨̦͎̱̣̬̼͙̰̫̯̹͇̯͔͕̙͎͚̲̺̘̜̓͒͌͗͊̊͒͋̈͜͝A̵̡̢͉̙͍̼̪̙̳̙̠̳̞͚͓͚̰̯̦̘̲̱̪͎̫̤̽̏̿͛̇̈́͊̈͋̎̇͐̓̿̎͗̽̀̌̿́̊̈́̋͋͊̐̆̂̏̚͘͜͝͠ͅH̴̢̧̯̹͇̪̥̭͎͈͚̮̰͖̼̹̹̰͖̤̻͙́̄͛̄̅͋̇̈́͋̒̐̔͛̒̐͌͑̂͘̕͜͜͝͝ͅḀ̴̡̨͎̼̤͎͖͉̗͖̩̟̺͈̜̺̟̫͎̟̤͈̾̒̅̇̓̄̃̏̈́̈́͋̑̄̽̏͋̓͛̽͝͝͠Ĥ̵̨̢̡̼̠͚̣̠͈̤̰̩͙̰̻̯̯̝̞̠͎͙̫͓̲͉̮͙̙̥̟͇̺̟̩̹̱͔̯̘͖͋̋̾̏̾͗̅͗͊̀̽̍̕̕͜A̸̧̨̰͍̯̫̗̹̫̩̥̜̭̝̳͍̝̯̜̞̬̲͖͍̦̩̱̯͎̩̘̺̭͕̭̹̹͈̙̩̘̩̹̗͆̉̊͗̈́̑̊̄̃̂̈́̉̽̊͌͂͛͗̆̋̈́̌͒͋̀̈̏͗́̚͘̚͜͜͝ͅͅ.̵̛̛̻̟̳͖̰̄̽̿̾̊͑̍̓̈̔̓̏̐̅̆̀̾̔̿̂́͊̑͐̇̂͒̍̓̍̒͑̓̈́̾̓̚͘͘̕͠͠͝͠ͅ.̶͎̠̻̲̙̱͕̞͍̭͍͊͛͌̄͒̏͂̾̏͑̈́̈́͌̅̎̆̈͘͝ͅ

Izuku slowly opened his eyes to see it was himself. His eyes widened. He couldn't believe what he was looking at. It was him, on top of him, choking him. He looked at the other Izuku's eyes and saw nothing but madness in them. But just as he was gonna fight back, his alarm clock went off and he quickly opened his eyes and was breathing heavily. He sat up on his bed holding his chest. It was all just a dream... O̷̯͎̯̺͍̽͗͌̈͒͛r̶̡̖̬͝͠ ̶̡̨̑̆̂̂̐w̶̨̺̳͉̍̓̀a̶̛̖͕͚̠̯̦̎̉͌̈́̓̇ṣ̶̙̓͋̉͆̈́̓̋̃ ̵̢̥͍̼͖͎̩͊͋̕ͅȋ̷̢̺̄̈́t̸̻͈͚͓̺̙̭̋͆?̶͚̫͛̽͗̔̔̓͐͜

××××××××××××××××××
It was the next morning, you had a great time with Shoto at the beach last night. You guys walked a bit more and just continued talking. He even walked you home and offered to show you his quirk today. You were curious about what his quirk is, it could be a million things! You get out of your bed and head downstairs as you smell pancakes. You get to the kitchen and see your dad drinking coffee and an older woman cooking, but you couldn't see her face. So slowly pull out a chair and sit next to your dad.

"Ahh... Good morning sleepy head." He ruffles your hair. "Good morning!! Umm.. dad?" You pull him closer so that you could whisper. "Who is she?" Your dad chuckles and introduces you to her. "(Y/N) this is Hana, Hana this is little (Y/N)." Hana places down a plate full of pancakes and then quickly grabs both sides of your cheeks. "Aww!! Look how much you have grown!! Your beginning to look just like (your mother's name)!" Hana then went up and gave you a big hug, it was weird because she smelled like fresh flowers. While you were eating your dad was explaining how he knew Hana.

Hana was apparently your mom's nanny ever since she was born. Hana and your mom had such a great relationship that when your mom ran away from her parents and bought this house with your dad, she decided to join her. Ever since then Hana has taken care of the house. Her quirk lets her control nature, which explains how the garden in the front always seems so lively. Hana always helped your mom with whatever she needed. Hana was basically like a second mother to her. She was also a great help to your dad with his grief when your mom died. "(Y/n), remember if you need anything I'll be here for you like I was with your mother." You smiled at her as you were starting to eat pancakes.