Strawhats x Reader x Kid Pirates

A/N : The song is in Japanese. But I'll use the English Lyrics in this.

As you open your bar up for the night many people from the island and new faces entered the bar couple was pirates crews. Who was heading to the new world your bar was different then the others on the island. You own an karaoke bar in the island but you also entertainer for this island you never went on tour or anything you love to have fun with other people. You notices some of the strongest pirates in your bar tonight Strawhats and Kid pirates you believe you smirked as she watches her best friend takes the orders. "Come on Y/N! help me!"  your best friend bagged.

"Oh fine!" You grab your pen and paper as you taken the table with Kid pirates everyone was friendly beside their captain who had an angry look on his face. It's seem like he angry all the time that what Killer told her. "When dose the show start?" The long nose guy asked her best friend. "Soon." You stared at your best friend who was smirking what dose she have planned now? She whispered to you about using your transform transform powers to change your outfit this time. "Ugh fine I'll do it!" You sighed before taken the orders to the kitchen.

As you heads to the stage you had an headset on your head you stated singing the song that her best friend wanted you to sing for while.

What can I do for you?

I can hear you
What can I do for you?

I pictured myself somewhere far in my heart that day

It becomes dark in the distance, but I can no longer return

The shape I saw in my dream
Is different from everything
I become dizzy from reality

The feeling of swaying in the real world
I don't want to lose
The only thing I can hear from my heart is
to run.
You are not alone

In the middle of the song your clothes started to glow as you twirled around transformed into cute singing outfit

You started clapping as the full transformation was finished you kept on singing.

What can I do for you?
I can hear you
What can I do for you?

I won't turn back, I won't rely on you
Because if something happens, you'll always come to me quickly

The only thing I can do now
is to believe...
The truth is in my heart

Strawhats and Kid pirates was in shocked and Kid and Luffy both wanted you on their crew. They never seen anyone like you before.

The feeling of swaying in the real world
Holds me up
You taught me everything I know
That is me now
So, I am not alone

What can I do for you?
I can hear you

The feeling of swaying in the real world
Even if you feel it
If you close your eyes, I will be there
There is a bond between us
So, you are not alone

The feeling of swaying in the real world
I don't want to lose
The only thing I can hear from my heart is
to run.
You are not alone

As you finished your song your clothes returned to normal as you walked off the stage. "I NEED HER!" Both Kid and Luffy said at same time. This cause Killer and Nami sigh. As you giggled at the two captains who was fighting over her now. "Nice going Y/N.." Your best friend smirked at you before heading back to the kitchen to fill out more orders.

After the bar closed it's was about midnight you was tried you just wanted go home. After you lock up for the night you head down the dark streets. Not knowing there was an creepy following you that was drunk also. "Hey pretty lady. How about you sing me another song?" The guy was  ugly drunk. "No.." You said before walking away he grabs you buy the wrist. "Come on!" He smirked at you before you punched him in the face.

"BITCH!" He growled a you before throwing an knife at you. Cutting your cheek as blood dripped down your face. "Enough.." An male voice ringed through the dark streets. T he drunk notices it's was Kid one of the dangerous pirates in the whole sea he back away then ran off. "Are you alright?" He asked. "I'm fine.. This happens alot.." You explained with an smile. "Do you live near by?" He asked. "I do." With that he walked you home only be watched by Luffy who was jealous he did not get to you before Kid.

"Thank you Kid." Before you can entered your house. "Join my crew?" He asked. "NO JOIN MINE!" Luffy popped out of the brushes running at you before knocking you over onto the ground. You stared at the childish strawhat boy. "LUFFY GET OFF THE LADY!" Sanji shouted who pulled the captain off of you. "I'm sorry my dear. My captain can't control himself." Sanji said with an smile. "JOIN ME!"  Luffy shouted again. "No she going join me!" Kid shouted back at Luffy.  Killer and Usopp sigh. "They're not going give up." They said together.