ASL (younger) x Reader x Older ASL

"BOYS!" You shouted out through the forest it was getting foggy it's was hard to see where did they go? "Come on! This not funny!" You shouted as you walked through the forest your (H/C) played in the breeze as you spotted the three boys up head they seem like they're talking to someone? "Luffy! Ace! Sabo!" You shouted at the three young boys who turned around facing you. "Y/N! Come here!" They all shouted You wounder what was going on now did they founded something? as you gotten closer the fog was starting to clear up in shocked there was three older ver of Luffy and Ace and Sabo standing there with their younger selves. "W-What going on?" You asked. "This cool!" Child Luffy was grin. "Yeah it is!"  child Sabo was also grin as for Ace he did look happy about his older self. You giggled at Ace. "Forest here is time portal. I heard stories about." You explained. "I'm guess you three are from the future right?" You asked. "Yeah we're!" Older Luffy grin at you.  "You still beautiful. Y/N"  Older Ace smirked at you. "HEY!" Younger ace did not like anyone flirting with you beside himself.

"Jealous are you?" You teased the younger ace who was growling. "Calm down!" You take younger ace from the older ace into your arms. "Can we stay for while?!" child luffy and Sabo asked. "I guess so, I don't want Dadan getting mad with me again." You sighed that women dose scare you but she wasn't bad person. You sat back as you watch both luffy's play with each other and two sabo's just talking to each other. You started singing.

I waved my hand to your back
as you disappeared into a crowd
Until yesterday,
this all seemed so unreal...

Laughing so hard that we could cry,
when we held hands and gazed into each other's eyes,
as always, (your) fragrance would (ever so faintly)
tug at my heart-strings.

Even though we've acted selfishly,
and we've had our petty quarrels
I never knew the day would come when
we couldn't see each other.

Both ace's stared at you. "She singing that song again" Younger ace love it when you sing it made him feel different in side his chest. "She still dose it?" Older Ace smirked. "I love it when she sings!" Child Luffy said with an smile. "Same!" Child Sabo smiled also.

I'm chasing after that day
when we could open up all of our feelings to one another
The wind, and the sky, still
wrapped around just the two of us, alone together.

You felt little ASL run over to you before climbing into your lap you wrapped your arms around them as you kept on singing.

When I think about tomorrow
my feelings face forward just a little
Surely (we will) walk along (this small)
path, which leads us somewhere.

Older ASL sat down behind you as Ace pulled you into his arms.

Now all my lines
about the nights when I'm alone
but want to see you won't reach you anymore.

That day, we held each other
Don't ever forget that happiness
I fell so in love with you
Let's stay as we were back then

As you finished with the song all three boys was asleep in your arms. Beside the older ASL who was smiling. "I should take them home. Before Dadan get worried." Before you walk off older Ace grabs you for moment before kissing you on the lips as Luffy and Sabo kissed you on the cheek. "It's was nice see you again" They said together. 'Again? did something to me?" you thought "Don't worried we'll save you from the marines!" Ace shouted as the three guys walked off into the forest then vanished. "Marines? I'm not even a pirate" You laughed it off as you returned to Dadan's place. "Oh you returned. Oh the brats are asleep" She said as you nodded before taken to the room to put them to  bed. As you thought about what the older ASL was talking about. Little did you know you're part of Luffy's Crew you got yourself taken away so they can get away from the marines.