Law x Reader - Real World

"Finally finished with this stupid project for school. I can rest and watch one piece now." With that you started on Sabody Archipelago arc. As the scene started on the fight between Luffy and the Guards inside the Human Auctioning House. Your computer crashed. "HEY I wanted see the rest of that!" You mutter before signing a stared at the clock it's was most two in the morning you did not school the next morning. "I should get some rest." You turned off your computer then heads to bed.

Around four in the morning you felt something poking up. "Go away.. I'm sleeping" You mutter thinking it your was younger sister. The person that was poking up was smirking but little annoyed also. "Hey wake up" Deep man voice cause up to move around before opening your (E/C) staring at the person who was standing over you. You stood up too fast you hit your head on the self that was over your bed. "Are you alright?" The unknown person asked. "Bleeding. I'm fine.." As you grabs your glasses then placed them on once you turned on the light your eyes widened at the person before you.

'How did he get here?! wait...' she stared at her computer 'That what happen'

"Hey. Where am I? I pose be fighting off marines. I sudden disappeared and ended up here" Law explained

"Uh... Your in (Country name) " You said.

"I never heard of it." He stared around the room. He wasn't sure what to think about this place. it's was little creepy as he notices few figures on the girl's desk. He smirked at his own figure.

"I think I have an map somewhere..." As you pulled out of bed you want to your closet as she grabs an large roll up plastic map. As she grabs it then unrolled it on the bed. "We're here" she pointed at the country. "We have four oceans also.." She pointed at the four oceans that was around the map.

"Your interesting." He wanted take her back with him how can he do that? "I decided you'll join my crew as the second Navigator of my crew." He said as you rolled up the map then stared at him. "B-But... I can't.." As you placed the map back into your closet. "Why not?" He asked.

"I'm just normal girl. I have no skills or fighting kills.. I just get your in way." She explained. He smirked once more before grabbing you. "I'll protect you then. How we going get back?" He asked. "I think I know." As you walked over to the computer as you started it up then went to your normal site. You pulled up the episode you was watching. "We just need go back here." She pointed out.

"Are you su---" She was cut off but Law's lips touching hers this kiss lasted two seconds. "Yes I'm sure.. Oh what your name?" He asked. "You kissed me and You never asked my name.. it's Y/N" She giggled before she was pulled inside the screen with Law. You and him ended up back where the fighting scene was taking place.

"Get back Y/N-ya" As he used his powers on the marines.

"Sure captain" As you crawled away this was going change everything now.