Suddenly, a loud alarm began to ring.

"There's been a Level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly," a female voice said over the loudspeakers.

Iida asked what the Level 3 security meant to the boy sitting next to him, and got his answer.

Someone had trespassed onto school grounds.

I sat there, slightly in shock. I didn't move until Izuku grabbed me and pulled me towards the exit.

Everyone was very quick to react and caused a panic. They were pushing each other towards the exit without really caring to see if they hurt anyone.

Iida and Izuku were quickly swept away from us, causing me to start panicking.

"Nanami, hold my hand. That way we won't get separated," Uraraka called out.

I reached out to grab her hand only to be pulled in the opposite direction of her, and shove onto the ground.

"Wait! Someone fell!" I heard someone from above me call out.

I quickly curled up into a ball and covered my head. I didn't try to get up in fear of getting hurt or hurting someone else.

Ow, shit. Ow! Can you all be a little more careful?

Iida's voice then began to echo throughout the packed hallway, causing everyone to stop and look at him.

"Everything is fine! It's just the media! There's no need to panic. We're U.A. students so let's act like it."

The tension in the hallway dissipated, and everyone took a breath of relief.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard a somewhat familiar voice ask. I looked up to see the red-headed boy I had talked to the other day.

I nodded as he helped me up.

"Thank you," I said quietly.

"You sure you're okay? You seem kind of tense," Kirishima asked.

"Yes. I just got a bit claustrophobic when I fell," I admitted.

"Well, you're safe now so don't worry about that, okay?"

I nodded once more as we headed out into the schoolyard.

Once we returned to the classroom, Izuku nominated Iida to take his place as the class rep, which he gladly accepted.

Later that same day, Aizawa announced that Hero Basic Training would be a bit different than other days.

"Today's class will be instructed by three people: All Might and I, and one other person."

"What will we be doing today?" Someone called out.

"We'll be doing rescue training. From disasters to shipwrecks. You can choose whether or not to wear your costumes this time. There are probably costumes that limit your abilities. The training will take place off-campus so we're taking a bus. That's about it. Start getting ready," Aizawa announced.

I changed fairly quickly this time into my costume and met everyone outside. I spotted Izuku and walked up to him.

"Hey, Izuku-"

"Deku? Why are you wearing your P.E. clothes?" Uraraka interrupted me.

"My costume got ripped up during the combat training so I'm just waiting for the support company to fix it," Izuku explained to us.

"Oh, okay. I hope it gets fixed soon then."

Iida then began to blow a whistle and command everyone to enter the bus in two lines.