Blake gave a smile at this, but nevertheless made a face.

"You know that it's only going to get worse with two..." she said, her eyes flickering momentarily down to her stomach.

But Negan lifted his hand, giving her a dismissive wave.

"Well maybe by then, someone will've started up a damn nannyin' service in this place," he muttered.

But Blake rolled her eyes.

"Nu-uh, you are not getting out of diaper changing duty that easy" she said pointing a finger up towards him sharply, causing Negan to grin.

But Blake had barely let the words leave her mouth before she faltered slightly.

Was this too soon? To be laughing....joking...making light of the situation?

She had been through all this before....making plans.....and then to have it all, well....just turn to nothing.

Perhaps now it was too early to be talking about thinkings like this....

But she had to admit it was hard not to.

Blake was excited.

This was what she had always wanted. A child of her very own. With the man she loved with all her heart.

And now, they would get the chance to be a real family...her, Negan, Mia and the new baby.

It was all so real...so perfect and maybe, just maybe, this time it would all go right.

She stared up at the man she loved, as his eyes fell once again to her stomach, his fingers drifting under her shirt, and exposing her bare skin.

There was a baby in there. Their baby. And Blake, as much as she tried to stem her feelings, was probably just as elated right now as Negan was.

"I was thinkin' though," he said, speaking suddenly, breaking Blake from her thoughts. "With this...and beansprout bein' a fuckin' handful...maybe we should ask the girls to look after her full time. What d'ya think? Can't have you fuckin' collapsin' on us or shit like that..."

Blake blinked slightly.

She appreciated Negan not calling those woman 'his wives' now. Despite that being something that really did need to be addressed between the two of them sooner or later.

Was it right? For them to still be known to everyone as his wives? To have that status here?

Blake would never want to deny those women, her friends, anything, but she had to admit that it did hurt for the workers and lieutenants here to still refer to them as Negan's wives, his property, like that.

But taking in breath, Blake gave a nod.

"Yeah that sounds like a great idea..." she agreed.

And it was.

Blake had already found herself struggling looking after Mia alone for just a week.

And perhaps, when she was feeling a little better and her supplements had kicked in a little, she could take Mia on again full time. But for now, it was definitely good to have some help.

And besides, Mia seemed enamoured with the women. And even when Blake had gone up to the girls' room this morning to pick the toddler up, Mia had yacked her ear off about the fun she had had with them the previous evening.

Blake loved Mia with all her heart. She always be her sweet baby girl and the little miracle who she had found again, against all odds.

But Mia needed company and someone who could provide her with the constant attention she deserved. And until Blake was feeling one hundred percent again that was just not something she could provide.