Julia, Police, Army of Ghosts and Church

Mati and Brian needed to get Jula to the hospital as quickly as possible.
The nurses and doctors helped Julia, because she told them that Mati will pay, and after a few weeks, when Julia was okay, they ran away without paying. They left, leaving their father-son in the hospital. Mati and his wife Julia hid in their apartment.

After a few years, police stopped looking for them and everyone forgot about them. So, after that they went shopping because Julia needed a new pair of stockings. When they got back home her husband asked
-What's for dinner?
-Ketchup - she replied. Mati was disappointed because they were eating ketchup for the past few months.

Mati ran away from Julia and the reason was him not eating ketchup and Julia forcing him to eat it. Reasonable, right? So he went to McDonald's to eat something that didn't include ketchup.

When Julia found out that Mati was gone, she started yelling - WHERE IS THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT? - Mateusz heard her form the other side of the street and texted her - I'm at McDonald's - So Julia, went there, at least she wanted to, because saw an army of flying ghosts. She got scared and she ran to the church, she saw a priest and a girl in the corner, it looked like she was drawing something.
Julia then just walked out of the church like she didn't see anything, and the priest and the girl were staring at her in confusion.

《A/N》This chapter is weird.
    I found it in my old notebook
     and thought that it might be
   good. This chapter was written two
   years ago but I just corrected the
   mistakes.

November 7 2019