Mati and his pregnancy

A few months later they found out that Mati was pregnant. Jula after hearing that broke down crying tears of joy, because she always wanted to have a child. Mateusz wasn't very happy about it. He thought that he was still too young to have a child, but Jula told him that it is the right time to have kids.

Nine months went by for them pretty quick, and Mati was in the hospital. He gave birth to a siren, that they later named Brian.
- I am your father!- yelled Brian.
Jula got a heart attack, she wasn't prepared to hear her son scream minutes after he was born,
after that Mati was crying for a few hours, he was worried for her.

Jula kicked the door walking into her husband's room - Suprise, you son of a fish! - she yelled.
Mati, not sure how to respond, just looked at her shocked, and then started crying even more.

His son was laying in a crib next to him, hearing his father crying, he started to cry too. Jula looked at them both and then left. She went to McDonald's for lunch, she bought fries and coke, but she only wanted ketchup.

Jula then went shopping for a Shrek costume, she thought that maybe if her husband will see her in a Shrek costume he will stop crying. When Jula finally found the perfect one, she came back to the hospital yelling - SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME, I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED! - Mati and his father-son saw her walking to their room, so they hid under the covers.

《A/N》 I'm sorry it's short
November 7 2019