Chapter 17

KIANS POV
Today Andrea, Jenn, Jack, Lauren, Arden, all of O2L except Trevor cuz it's his moms birthday, Andrew Lowe, Alexa, Sammy, Nash, Matthew, Cameron, and I are going out. The 16 of us are gonna go to six flags today and Sam and I worked things out. It's 10:00am right now and everyone is meeting at the my house at 11:15am and we leave at 12:00pm. I went and took a shower then got dressed. I was wearing my black Ambition shirt and jeans. By the time I was all done it was 10:52am. I went over to JC's room to ask him if I could borrow one of his snapbacks. He was wearing an Odd Future shirt and jeans with a hat. I went back to my room and put on some black Vans and took my phone off the charger. I had a missed call from Andrea and so I called her back. She said she was just calling to say good morning. I haven't seen her in 5 days and everyone is leaving in 4 days to head back home for the Holidays. When I went down stairs it was already 11:12am and I heard the door bell ring. it was Cameron, Matthew, and Nash.
"Hey", I said to them and they gave me bro hugs. JC came down stairs and Lauren, Andrea, Jenn, and Arden arrived. Ricky, and Connor came down stairs and so did Sam cuz he spent the night last night. Later Andrew, Alexa, Sammy, and Jack got here. We then figured out the car groups. It's gonna be Andrea, Jenn, Lauren, Arden, and Alexa in one car. Ricky and Sammy cuz they're dating now, and with them was Jack, Andrew and Sam. In my car group it was JC, Matthew, Cameron, Nash and I. It's now 11:55am so we decide to leave.
Andrea's POV
In the car The girls and I were just singing and laughing and talking. We started talking about our relationships and stuff and what we are doing for the Holidays.
"Well I'm going back to Indiana for Christmas and then the morning after I'm going to be flying in to Kian's hometown and we are going to be spending New Years together and we'll be back to LA on the 10th of January.", I said.
"Oh that's cool", the girls said.
"Ya I can't wait to meet Kian's family now".I added.
"Ya I'm going home for Christmas an then JC's flying in on the 28th and we'll be can to LA sometime I the beginning of January.
"Alexa and I are gonna have a New Years party and I'm going back home for the Holidays too.", Lauren said.
~45mis later~
KIANS POV
We were finally at six flacks and we all met at the ticket booths. I walked over to Andrea and held her hands.
Sam kept on eying this girl in another line and I would tell he liked her.
"GET SOME BABY SAM", I screamed out at him and laughed.
"Oh shut up" he replied
We got in and and we started going on rides. Sam left up to go get a snack but I saw that he went cu that girl he saw in line went over there. He came back and found us after like 15 mins.
"GOT HER NUMBER BITCHES", Sam said out loud to us with a big smile on his face.
"At it boy Sam!!! what's her name" Nash asked.
"Amanda", Sam said to all of us and smiled again.
"Cool" Cameron said and we all went in line for the Goliath. The Goliath was a HUGE wooden ride and it was really scary Andrea was really scared to go on but I comforted her;)
We went on many rides and it was all so fun. We stopped to eat and stuff. Cameron and Alexa seem to be getting close. It's now 8:14pm and we're leaving soon.
"Babe I'm tired" Andrea said to me an squeezed on tight to my arm.
"Here" I said to her and gander her my jacket and she grabbed my hand again and we all went back to the cars. This time I drove with, Sam, Andrea, Nash, and Matthew. I sat in the back with Andrea and Matthew. Andrea sat in the middle with her head rested on my shoulder and I had my arm around her.
"I love you" she whispered to me.
"I love you too babe", I said back to her and gave her a peck on the lips.
"Awww cuties", Matthew said.
"Guys guess what" Sam said excited.
"What", the rest of asked at the same time.
"Amanda said she wanted to go see a movie with me tomorrow!!" Sam added
"Nice man", Nash said.
Andrea fell asleep on my shoulder. Her and I wanted to spend as much time as we can together, so she's gonna spend the night and we are gonna go out to breakfast with Trevor in the morning and the spend the rest of the day together. Nash dropped us off and Sam was spending the night too cuz he and JC were going over to film a video for Awesomeness TV together tomorrow. Andrea and I went upstairs, changed and cuddled.
"Hey ugh Kian.." Andrea said.
"Ya what's up"I responded
"I think I might..." she added
"Yes keep going. Might.." I said to her. She sat up and I still had my arm around her. She looked down and held my free hand and said,
"I think I might be pregnant". We stared at each other for a while.
"It's mine right", I joked and kissed her in the forehead.
"You're not mad", she asked.
"Of course not baby", I told her.
"Thanx Kian I knew you'd understand but I just didn't know how to tell you", she said.
"Babe I love you, and don't be scared to tell me things, I'm here for you", I states. and she kissed me.
"Thanx again and we need a doctors appointment", she said.
"Kk I'll call to have one tomorrow. Andrea do your parents know, cuz I really want to tell mine" I said to her
"ugh no but I wanted to tell them tomorrow, so maybe after our appointment", she responded.
"Sounds good", I said and we cuddled a little more and we both eventually fell asleep.
~~~~next morning~~~~
ANDREA'S POV.
I woke up and Kian was not in the bed. My mind was running with so many thoughts. did I do something wrong? Dis you leave me? What did I do? Is he mad?, the the room door opened and Kian walked.
"Morning baby", he said
"Hey, where were you", I asked him and he said he just got off the phone with my doctor and that we have an appointment at 12:30pm. It's 10:30 and we have plans with Trevor at 11:00am. We go and get ready then we leave to meet up with Trevor at Denny's Diner. We talk and eat and then Kian and I drive to our appointment. We are driving and Kian gets this confused look on his face.
"Hey you ok" I asked him
"Ugh I'm confused cuz we haven't had sex in a while,soo...." he said
"Well it's only been a week and I haven't gotten my period this month", I replied
"Well is that baby mine", he asked seriously
"Kian what type of fuckin question is that" I said and he starts cracking up
"Babe I'm kidding, I know you would never pull that shit in me. right?" Kian said
"Of course not" I replied and graves his hand. We got to the hospital and walked over to the front desk holding hands.
"Appointment for Andrea Russet", I said to the lady
"Ok we'll call you over when your doctor is ready", the lady said and smiled
"Ok thank you", Kian said and we walked away.
••••10 mins latter••••
"Andrea Russet" My doctor called and Kian and I walked over to the room the lady told us to go to.
Doc: Hello again
Kian&Andrea: hi
Doc: So what brings you guys here again
Andrea: Well I think I'm pregnant
Doc:hum..when was your last period
Andrea:ugh November 6th I believe
Doc:ok well we can totally do a test if you want
Andrea:ya that'd be nice.
KIAN'S POV.
Andrea goes to the bathroom to pee in a cup for the pregnancy test. When she comes back she sits back down next to me and rests her head on my shoulder.
The doctor leaves the room to go get the test result. He comes back like 15 mins latter.
"You're pregnant", the doctor said and smiled. Andrea and I looked at each other and smiled.
"So I'm gonna give you a print out sheet of what you need to be doing this pregnancy to keep you and the baby healthy." the doctor said.
"Ok" Andrea said an he handed us the paper.
"Ugh when will we be able to see the sex of the baby", I asked.
"Around 4 months, so for you guys in 3 months and 1 week", he replied.
"Alright", I said and we left. Andrea and I scheduled another appointment for March. We decide to tell all our close friends, but not until we told our parents. We went to Andrea's place since no one was there. Andrea got her lap top and we called her parents on FaceTime. It rang for a little then Mama Russet answered.
Mama Russet: Hey cuties
Andrea&Kian: hey
Andrea: Mom is dad home.
Mama Russet: Yes he is
Papa Russet: Hey guys
Andrea&Kian: Helllo
Kian: So we have something VERY important to tell you guys
Andrea:ya *takes deep breath*
Papa Russet: ok well spill it out
Andrea&Kian: We're pregnant
Mama Russet: What
Papa Russet:Oh my god
Kian: Are you guys mad
Mama&Papa Russet: No
Papa: just surprised but really happy
Mama: can't wait to be a grandma *smiles*
Andrea: thanx for understanding I love you guys
Kian: Well we need to call my parents to let them know, you guys were the first to know haha.
Mama&Papa: ok love you guys bye
Kian&Andrea: love you too, bye
ANDREA'S POV.
"Well that was a good start" I said to Kian.
"Ya I'm happy" He said and kissed me and we then called his parents. There was no answer. We called 4 times and still no answer so we decided to tell them latter.
"Aww I wanted to tell them really bad", Kian pouted.
"Well we won't tell anyone else till they know so it'll still be special" I smile at Kian. I texted my parents to remind them not to tell ANYONE. Kian and I laid on our backs on my bed and talked. Kian placed his hand on my bell and rubbed it gently. I just ran my finger through his head cuz he likes it when I do that. I'm glad I'm having a baby with him.
"Mason Liam Lawley", Kian whispered.
"Hun" I asked
"If the baby is a boy I want him to be named Mason Liam Lawley", he replied.
"That's cute now what if it's a girl", I said
"Ugh.. Maile Rose Lawley" he answered.
"Aww those are cute names babe" I added
"Thanx", he said and sat up to search something on my laptop.
Kian's POV
I went on Andrea's computer to look at baby stuff, I'm really excited to be a dad.
"Haha babe we don't even know the sex of the baby yet.",Andrea said.
"I know but I hope it's a boy", I respond
"Does this whole thing mean that were gonna be moving in with each other"i say and smile
"I ugh-think so", she says. I then start looking at houses. I wanna still live really close to all our friends.
~1 hour and 1/2 latter~
KIAN'S POV.
Andrea and I just woke up from a nap. We get up and try to reach my parents.
After a couple of rings they eventually answer.
Kian&Andrea:Hello
Mr.Lawley: Hey guys
Mrs.Lawley:Hey what's up
Andrea:nothin much
Kian:we have some BIG news for the two of you today.
Mrs&Mr: what is is
Kian:*smiles*, We're pregnant.
Mr:hugh
Mrs: what
Andrea:YA we went to the hospital today and they said I was pregnant and so we're gonna be parents
Mrs:oh-well-I'm so happy for you guys!wow I'm gonna be a grandma!
Mr:WOW I'm really happy for the both of you.
Kian:thanx that really means a lot
Andrea: YA thank you
Mrs:So when are we gonna figure out its a girl *winks and giggles*
Andrea:haha not till I'm 4 months
Mr:That's great...well I can't wait to see you guys when you come down
Kian&Andrea:ya
Mrs:well we have to go get ready for a little dinner party we're going to so we'll talk to you guys latter, bye love you guys
Kian&Andrea:bye love you too
Andrea's POV
"Well that went smooth", I told kian and he nodded and smiled.
"I'm glad both our parents are happy for us",Kian said.
We talked for a long time about our futures and when we were gonna tell our friends and fans. We haven't really decided on the fan part yet but we are planning on telling 4 friends first and when her belly bump starts to show more then maybe we'll make a video on it and put it on Twitter. Kian and I just hung out in my room watching other people's YouTube videos, reading comments,and he helped me edit one of my videos. When we were done we decided to go eat so we went to the kitchen and made dinner together. Kian made this REALLY good lasagna and I made a green bean casserole. we eat down at the table just the two of us and enjoyed the moment we shared. When we pea tacky were done we started planing stuff go the holiday trip and I couldn't wait to meet his family. Kian put the dishes in the dishwasher when we were all done and then Jenn walked in.
"Hey guys", Jenn said approaching us.
"Hey", Kian and I sad to her.
"I was just at your house and they boys are worried sick about you cuz they didn't know where you were", Jenn said to Kian.
"Oh well I should probably get going now, Love you guys bye", he said to us and gave me a kiss and he headed out the door.