Chapter 25

Kians POV.

Today Im going out with Andrea and JC for a movie. We're going to go see The Fast and Ferrous 7 and I can't wait. I think Andrea and I are just going to go looking at new apartment buildings cuz we've been talking about moving in together for a while so I'm really excited.

Andrea's POV.
As Kian, JC and I were paying for our movie tickets JC was kinda flirting with some girl so I flicker him.

"Hey look Sams here and it looks like he's moved onto a new girl",Kian said. As I looked over to see who it is, i realize its one of my best childhood friends!

"OMFG Chelsea!" I scream while running to her.

"Oh my, HEY ANDREA", Chelsea says as we hug each other. We pull away and Kian and JC start to walk towards us.

"Hi Sam", I saw to him.

"So you guys know each other?", Sam asks.

"Babe me and Andrea go wayyyyyy back!", Chelsea says and gives me another hug.

"Yeah we met like in 3rd grade and were friends till like Junior year, until Chelsea's mom decided to move so we kinda lost contact but damn do I still remember all the fun troubled things we used to do", I said and Chelsea giggled at the end.

We talked for a while more and Sam and Chelsea have been dating for a week now and seem like the really like each other. They had just gotten done with a movie so they were on their way out but Chelsea an I exchanged numbers so we can really hang out and catch up again.

3hrs latter.

Kian's POV.
The movie was great! One of the best but Andrea was really tired after so we went back to my place where she's now sleeping in my arms on my bed. Her soft smooth face puts me in such a calming mood that I just fall asleep.