Chapter 12

KIANS POV.

Its been a while science I've seen Andrea and today is her birthday so I have this day planned extra special for the two of us. I went to the bathroom and when I got back I got a text from Andrea.

Andrea: Morning baby

Me: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE

Andrea: Thanx I can't wait for what you have planned for us tonight

I was confused I wasn't sure what she wanted tonight but then I thought again and maybe she wanted to have sex. I didn't care but I didn't know if I was ready I'm still a virgin. I think she is too so if that's what she was talking about then it would have to be extra special.

I got dressed and called Andrea to let her know that I was gonna be there in an hour so she needs to get ready.

ANDREA POV

Kian was gonna be here in a hour so I put on some high waisted shorts, a tie-dye crop top, and white Converse. Kian told me that he as wearing his tie-dye shirt and skinny jeans and so I did the same.

(1 hour latter)

I heard the door bell ring and ran for the door knowing that it was Kian. He approached me with roses and a card.

"Hey baby", Kian said to me with a kiss.

"Hey is missed you", I said to Kian giving him a hug and laying my head on his chest.

I grabbed a small messenger bag and put my keys, phone, some make-up, and lip balm in it.

I locked the door behind me and Kian and I walked to his car holding hands. we got to the car and Kian started driving. We started listening to and singing bunch of songs it was fun. When the car stopped I saw that we were at Disneyland. I was in "awe".

"We're here", Kian said and smiled.

"Oh baby you didn't have to",I said to him.

He walked out of the car and came to my door and opened it. Ah what a gentleman he is.lol. We walked up to get our tickets checked in and then we entered the park. We went on a ton of rides and Kian and I stopped a couple of times to take pictures and eat. it was getting kind of cold so Kian bought us jackets. on the back of mine says "mrs" and on Kian's it says "mr" and on the front they have Micky ears on them. They are really cute. Kian and I walked around holding hands. It was about 9:40 so Kian and I decided to leave.

KIANS POV

We were driving back to my house and I could tell that Andrea wasn't tired but I was a little.

"So are we going to have a little more fun at your place, if you know what I mean.", Andrea said to me as she bit her lip and winked at me. I just smirked at her not knowing what to say. We were finally back at my place and Andrea and I went up to my room.

"Oh wow it's hot in here", Andrea said taking off her jacket and her shirt followed. she walked up to me and took my clothes off...in seconds we were both naked and doing the nasty. It was amazing. Andrea let out a couple of loud moans when I hit her "G" spot.

After a long time Andrea and I were done and we just lied down staring at the ceiling and her head was on my chest and we just talked for a while. We eventually feel asleep and we're looking forward to tomorrow.