Chapter 5

KIAN'S POV.

I was so happy that Andrea told Ricky I could have her number. But the thing is I have no clue what to text to her. I typed stuff in butt didn't like it after wards so I kept ending up with nothin.

"Hey what you doing?" JC said as he walked into my room.

I told him that I was trying to start a conversation with Andrea but I didn't know how.

"Give me your phone" JC said

I handed him my phone and he began typing. He was texting Andrea.

"There you go I'm done" JC said to me with a smile. I checked my phone and went to my messages and selected the one under Andrea Russet. I saw that he had just said "Hey what's up" and my iPhone showed me that she was typing. I was kinda happy.

ANDREA'S POV.

I saw I got a text from Kian and I immediately replied.

Kian: hey what's up

Me: nothing much just hanging out with my mom...how bout you

Kian: oh nothing I'm just sitting in my bed

Me: oh haha

Kian: what are you two doing

Me: well we are just shopping for like a carry on bad for me, 1 more suitcase, and some clothes.

Kian: oh well ok I'm gonna let you finish shopping and tell your mom I say "hello"

Me: ok I will and I'll try texting you back when I'm done. Bye

Kian: bye♡

My cheeks got red cuz Kian send me a heart after saying bye and my mom asked me what was wrong.

I read the text messages to my mom just because she and I are like best friends and I tell her everything. My mom just smiled at me.

After 3 hours of being out with my mom we were finally finished. My mom dropped me off at Jenn's and she went to go hang out with Jenn's mother.

When I went upstairs to Jenn's room and saw that she was on FaceTime with some guy.

"Oh hey Andrea" Jenn said to me happily

"HEYYY", the person on. FaceTime also said to me.

I stood in front of herlaptop to see who it was. OMFG its JC

"Hey JC", I said to him. Jenn looked so happy.

"TEXT ME ANDREA", a voice shouted out to me from the backgrounds.

I grab my phone and immediately text kian because I could tell the sound of his voice.

Me:hey sry I totally forgot

Kian: oh it's fine haha what's up

Me: Just with Jenn

Kian: well that's cool...i can't wait to finally meet you and see you more often😏

Me:lol same

Kian: well I'm gonna head to the shower bye ily

Me: ily2 bye