chapter 22

*WARNING, THERE WILL BE A LITTLE SMUT, SO JUST SKIP THAT PART IF YOU DONT LIKE READING STUFF LIKE THAT :)*

Camila's POV

I was finally in my hotel room, all by myself since we had a 3 day break from the tour. I fiddled with my hands, waiting for Austin to come. He said he wanted to have a special "date" with me tonight. It made me nervous that he emphasized the word special, too.

I finally heard the a knock on the door. My heart began to race even more. Why was I acting like this? Its Austin, my boyfriend. I should be relieved he's here, but for some reason I'm not.

I slowly opened the door, revealing his perfect face. My heart beat began to beat in a normal pace. He smiled and quickly pecked my lips.

"It's lovely to see your pretty face again" he said with a smirk. I blushed and then covered up my face.

"Yeah, Yeah Mahone.."

Austin's POV

"Let's watch a movie, your choice.." i said while proceeding to the couch. I felt like I was going to puke any moment. What's going to happen tonight? When I get nervous, I begin to sweat for some odd reason. I felt a drip of sweat rush down my face.

"uhh I have to go to the bathroom camz, I'll be right back.." . With that, I quickly rushed into the bathroom.

Camila's POV

That was weird. He didn't seem like himself at all, it was kinda worrying me. As all these thoughts were flooding into my head, i suddenly felt a slight vibration on the couch. I looked to my right to see Austin's phone lite up, he got a text message. I had a sudden urge to see who texted him, but that's completely rude. But then again, he's in the bathroom, so hey, why not.

I picked up his phone to see a text message from a girl named Madison? Who the hell is Madison..? All the message said was "Can't wait to see you again, love you💜"

After reading that sentence, my heart literally shattered. I couldn't fantom to think he's actually cheating on me.

"Why are you on my phone?" I jumped out of my seat, scared and quickly dropped his phone.

"Who's Madison? Huh?" I was on the verge of crying, but I didn't.

"what are you even talking about?" austin was yelling at this point.

He picked up his phone to see the text message from Madison. He then started to laugh.

"You think this is fucking funny? Get out!" I yelled, pointing at the door.

"Madison is my cousin, chill Camila.."

I was speechless at this point. I completely made a fool out of myself, great.

"oh" I said while blushing. "Im really sorry Austin, i didn't know that"

"You're really fucking stupid if you think I would cheat on you Camila, you're absolutely amazing & special."

He then pushed me against the wall, unexpectedly and whispered into my ear, "remember that"

I was so into the moment, that I just slightly nodded. He soon nibbled my earlobe, then kissed down my neck, finding my sweet spot. I moaned in response.

"Jump" he whispered, I did as he commanded & jumped. He caught me, and soon brought me to the bed.

After all those actions, I actually kinda felt kinky? I'd never think I would have ever said that my whole life. I was always so innocent, but now, I felt like a badass.

As soon as he put me down, I pushed him onto the bed, getting on top of him. I sat on his lap, feeling his boner through his pants, I quickly kissed him, then went to his neck. I kissed all the way down his body, till I reached his pants, I then quickly kissed his crotch area. I unbuckled his belt, and took his pants off. His boner soon proceeded to show even more. I rubbed him through his boxers. A moan left his mouth, which made me smirk.

I then slowly put my hands inside his boxers, feeling his length. He was huge. I then began to pump his length a little, which made Austin moan even louder.

I soon took his boxers off, revealing pre-cum on the tip already.

"Man, someone's excited" I said while pumping his length even more. I soon decided to put his length into my mouth ( omg I feel so uncomfortable writing this guyss ) & began to bob my head with the pace.

author's note: GUYS I FELT SO UNCOMFORTABLE WRITING THIS SO I JUST MADE HER GIVE HIM A BLOW JOB. IM SORRY I ENDED THE CHAPTER LIKE THAT LOL