Chapter 8

Camila's POV

It's been a week since the VMA's and today I finally get to go home! Yay! It was currently 8 in the morning in LA but 11 o clock in Miami. My flight would take off at 12 so I decided to start getting ready. I jumped out of my bunk and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned the shower on and then stripped my clothes off.

It took at least 5 minutes for me to find the right temperature for this shower.. I still have no idea why to this day that I need for the shower to be steaming hot. Ever since I was little, I always liked when the shower was hot.

After 20 minutes of scrubbing and cleaning my body, I turned to knob of the shower off. I twisted the towel into my hair, then picked up the larger towel for the rest of my body.

Hmmm, what am I gonna wear to the airport..?

Obviously something comfortable, I don't get how women these days get so dressed up for the airport. It doesn't make any sense..

After my body was completely dry, I decided that I'll just put some baggy pants and my Nirvana sweatshirt on. Since my hair was still damp from the shower, I blow dried it for only 5 minutes so my hair looked decent enough to be seen in public.

It was finally 10:30 so it was time to go to the airport. The other girls flights would be leaving right after mine so me and Lauren would be the first ones to leave.

We all sat in the car, exhausted considering we all went to sleep at 3 in the morning last night and woke up at such an early time. Out of all the girls, usually I'm the last one to wake up. Let's just say I'm not a morning person..

We finally got there and went through security and did all that crap. We finally were in the actual airport and I took out my phone. The time read: 11:15. We have about 15 minutes left until they board us, then at 12 our plane should take off. Mine and Laurens gate number was 18 and were currently by gate 2.. 

Ugh so much walking and I'm so exhausted..

Both Lauren and I gave Normani, Ally, and Dinah the biggest hugs and said goodbye to them since all their gates were right near there. I was sad that I was leaving them, but so happy that I was going home. I decided to get a water bottle and some chips for the ride down to Miami. Lauren did the same.

As we both chit chatted about random shit on our way to the gate, 4 girls that looked as they were 13 or 14 came up to us and asked for a picture. Of course we agreed and did so. After all that we arrived at the gate. Right as we arrived, they called first class. We waited until our section of the plane was called, and when they finally did, Lauren and I went on it together. They scanned our ticket and then we were on the plane.

Finally.

Luckily, me and Lauren were right next to each other. She was on her phone while I decided to take out the second book of the Divergent series. After reading for about an hour, I decided to take out my ear buds and listen to music. That's when I felt my eyes droop..

Author note: yay I updated again :) Thanks for reading and vote!