Chapter 13

Austin's POV

**after dinner**

"Thank you so much mr. and mrs. Cabello for that amazing dinner. You didn't have to invite me over, but since you did, it truly means a lot." I said with a smile forming across my lips. As I smiled, I started to remember what Camila said about my smile and it made me smile even more.

"No problem Austin, you're an amazing young man and we love having you over!" Camila's dad said slapping my back, obviously in a friendly way.

"Since it's getting late, I'll call my mom to come pick me up." My voice was low and raspy for some odd reason.

I called my mom a couple of times and she wouldn't answer the phone.

"Fuck," I mumbled under my breath.

"Why isn't she answering...?"

"Watch your language, Austin!" Camila said sarcastically. After she said that, I forgot about being pissed off and laughed at what she said.

She could change my mood in the best way possible and I loved that.

After I called once again, and no answer, I finally remembered why she didn't answer. She was working from 8 at night till 6 in the morning.

"How can I forget that?! I'm so fucking stupid.." I said hitting my hand onto my forehead.

"What?" Camila said. Her voice was so cute and feminine.

I've never felt the way I felt about a girl like I did with her.

And she's not even my girlfriend.

"I just remembered that my mom has the night shift tonight for her job and I didn't even bring keys.. Oh gosh."

"Don't worry Austin we have a guest room you can stay in tonight, I'll ask my parents. Okay?"

"Okay."

She then left the living room to go into the kitchen to ask them. As she left, I realized we always say the words "okay" to each other, like a lot. Hmm.

Camila walked back into the living room and sat right next to me. As soon as she sat down, butterflies appeared in my stomach. See, every time I saw her, I received that kind of feeling. It was weird. I mean, it can't be love, I've never been in love before. But I can tell in the future my liking for her is gonna turn into love.

I can just feel it.

"They said no problem, since they really like you a lot."

"Yay!!! Sleepover time!" I said in a girly voice and then hugged her. After a couple seconds of hugging, I decided to squeeze harder causing her to scream.

I finally let go and then slapped me.

"See now we're even Miss. Cabello" I said smirking.

"Yes we are Mr. Mahone"

Camila's POV

When it was 9 o clock, my parents put Sofi to sleep and Austin and I decided to go back into my room to watch a movie on netflix.

"I'm picking the movie!" I said grabbing my computer and putting in on my bed.

"It better be a funny movie, I'm in the mood to laugh for some reason" .

When I was walking to my bed, Austin decided to pick me up and throw me onto the bed out of no where. After he threw me, he plopped down right next to me. I had to admit, he was extremely strong.

Since I didn't want to disappoint Austin, I picked a funny movie called "The Starving Games" . It was basically a funny version of The Hunger Games.

"I've always wanted to watch this but I was too lazy to watch it when I had the chance" he said with a chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was the best movie I've ever seen," I said clutching my stomach since I was laughing so hard.

I closed my laptop and put it to the side.

"Let's talk" I suggested since it was 11 and we both were clearly not tired.

"Sure, what do you want to talk about..?"

"I really want to meet your dad one day," I said with a smile, "you must look like him since you really don't look like your mom, well in my opinion"

His lips went from a smile to a straight line and his face turned pale in a matter of seconds. He even looked as if he wanted to cry. As soon as I saw him like that, I immediately moved closer to him putting one of my arms around his back.

"Oh, my dad.."

He defiantly looked as if he were about to cry his eyes out. That only meant one thing.

"Well um, he died when I was only 2 years old from cancer. I wish I could've met him, like personally, but sadly I didn't. Even though I was young when he passed, I felt as if me and him were both very close. I wish I had more time with him"

I saw a tear rush down Austin's cheek.

I really regret asking him that question now.

"Oh, Austin I'm extremely sorry for your loss, I bet your dad is looking down at you now. He must be so proud that his son is performing on stages in different places around the world in front of thousands of people. I know he is" I said rubbing circles on his back.

He turned his head and looked at me with his green, beautiful eyes.

Suddenly I felt his luscious lips on top of mine.

I loved the feeling of kissing him. It was such an amazing feeling that I can't even explain.

Suddenly I felt his lips leave mine but instead of actually fully stopping the kiss, his lips attached to my neck and chest. It felt so... good?

I let out a little moan that came from the back of my throat. It wasn't loud but it wasn't low, either.

Finally his lips left my neck and looked me straight in the eyes again.

"I really like you. I swear, I've never felt like this before. So I was wondering... if you would want to go on a date tomorrow?"

"I would love to Austin, especially since it's gonna be like my first date with a boy"

"Would you like to go to the movies tomorrow? We can see that new movie "The Fault In Our Stars" . It seems pretty good.

"Yes! I really wanna see that since I read the book."

I felt a yawn rush out of my mouth.

"Since we're both tired, I think, can you show me the guest room? I think I'm gonna go to sleep"

"Are you sure you wanna sleep in the guest room? It's all the way downstairs. You can just sleep on my bedroom floor."

He slowly nodded as if he were thinking for a couple of seconds. I got extra blankets that I found in my closet and some pillows and put them on the floor.

After we all got adjusted for night time, I went under the covers of my bed.

"Good night Austin"

"Good night Camila"

Author's note: Thanks for reading! I will either update tomorrow or Monday. Please vote and comment :)