chapter 4

Hello everyone, I’m back. I know it’s been a while. I forgot something in the chapter before the authors note, this chapter is to clarify what happened before my OCs started making their way to the Gotham City Police HQ. Please bear with me on this and I promise it will make sense.

As officer Jimmy was escorting Barry to the machine room where they store the cop cars, Barry had passed a few cells containing a few women. One was killer frost, another was huntress, and the last one was cheetah. The three women saw Barry and had a hungry and horny look in their eyes.

Barry looked in the cells and already knew who they were, and who their super hero equal was. Barry gave the three women a cute wink that gave the three women goosebumps and an arousing fire in their loins. Once in the machine room, Barry hopped into the back of the cop car.

Okay now we are caught up. Back to the main story.

The drive to the police head quarters was a mixture of quiet and laughter. What that means is that when a song came on the radio that both officer Jimmy and Barry knew. They sang along to it. After a couple songs, Barry was looking outside the window, which didn’t go unnoticed by Jimmy, who then said “everything alright back there Barry?” Barry shrugged his shoulders and said “I’m a mixture of nervous and excited.” Jimmy smiles and said “you will do fine. I know commissioner Gordon will like you. Just keep eye contact, and your sentences short, sweet and to the point.” Barry nodded his head and fiddled his Thomas figurine.

Jimmy then asked “hey Barry, back at Arkham, you mentioned that you developed very good hearing from your childhood, would you like to talk about it?” Barry looked at Jimmy and said “I would but maybe when we both r off duty, that is assuming I get the job.” Jimmy nodded his head and said “I’m sure you will get it. It would be nice to have a friendly face around Arkham.” Barry smiled and said “I see the police head quarters 9 blocks away.” Jimmy then said “excellent observation Barry. I’m proud to soon call you a brother in arms.” Barry smiled.

Jimmy pulled up to the head quarters and drove to the parking area for the cruisers. Once there, Jimmy got out his wallet and took out $20. Once done he put his wallet back into his pocket and got out of the car to let Barry out. Barry grabbed his stuff and got out. Jimmy then said “here is some money for lunch my friend and here is my number, call me when you are done and I will pick you up.”

Barry just stood there and said “while the ride does sound good, and thank you Jimmy. I will hold you to that. Now let’s go to the commissioner.” Jimmy nodded his head and lead Barry to the commissioners office.

At the secretary desk, Barry saw Miss harshbuckle. In case you don’t know who I’m talking about, watch the first superman movie where he saves Lois Lane when she falls out of a helicopter.

She then said at officer Jimmy and Barry “do you have an appointment?” Jimmy nodded his head and replied “officer Jimmy here to see commissioner Gordon.”

At that point, the doors to the commissioners office opened and out walked Commissioner Barbra Gordon. Barry was now looking at her for the first time and was pleased. Barbra was acting the same way when she was looking at Barry.

She then said “please do come on in Barry.” Barry looked at Jimmy who nodded his head. Barry walked into the commissioners office who closed the door once Barry was in. She walked around her desk to her chair and sat down. Barry remained standing. Barbra saw this and smiled. She then said “please do sit down Barry.” Barry nodded his head and sat down.

Well everyone, here is the next chapter. I apologize if it’s small. I’m only writing what comes to head. Please read and review. ABSOLUTELY NO FLAME REVIEWS!!!!