chapter 2

After walking for 5 minutes to the guards station, the two guards that walked Barry in said "Have a seat and wait." Barry nodded his head and sat down in one of the adjoining chairs. The two guards went into the office and both of them got on the phone with the warden of the prison and the police commissioner.

The guard that called the commissioner got a hold of the female secretary, who  said "I'm sorry, commissioner Gordon is out of the office right now, may I take a message?" The guard replied "Please have the commissioner call Arkham asylum guard office back and ask for Jimmy." The secretary wrote it all down and said "I will make sure the commissioner gets the message Jimmy." The call was disconnected and the guard got up from his seat and walked outside to the seating area.

Barry looked up at the guard and said "Is everything alright officer?" The guard said "I put a call into the commissioners office and asked her to call me back. So while I wait for her to call me back. Please get comfortable and relax a while." Barry then nodded his head and pulled out his portable gaming system known as the 3DS XL. Barry booted it up and made sure to have the volume turned down. The game Barry started to play was Mario Kart 7. After winning 5 racing circuits in a row, in first place, he switched to another game called Transformers Dark of the Moon. Barry played that game for a while.

When the game was loading, Barry looked up and saw the prison cell monitors. Who he saw in the cells were three female inmates. One dressed in a black skin tight leather suit themed towards a cat. One with bleach white skin, platinum blonde hair with red and blue highlighted ends going half way up to the pony tail. And one wearing a red shirt that left nothing to the imagination up top on a woman, very light green skin, and a leafy vine bikini bottom, also some vines emanating from her body at various spots.

Once the game was loaded, Barry got right into playing the game. Every time he failed an in game mission, he had to wait for the game to load. While it was loading, he would check the monitors again. Barry repeated this action numerous times until the phone rang in the guards office. Jimmy, the guard answered the phone and said "Arkham Asylum Guards Office, Jimmy speaking." On the other end of the call a woman in a white button up shirt that did nothing to hide the ample bust of the commissioners EEE sized chest, form fitting black jeans, brown trench coat stopping at her ankle, black police edition combat boots, Bright red hair, and blue eyes said "Hi, this is commissioner Barbara Gordon, it was told to call you back." Jimmy smiled and said "yes commissioner, thanks for calling me back. I have a guy here saying that he is applying for the Captain of the guard position, is it possible for you to do a background check on his past career as a prison guard.

Barbara Gordon said "Sure, no problem. What is his name?" Jimmy then said "Barry Koch. Kilo Oscar Charlie Hotel." Barbara wrote it down and ran a search in the system. After waiting for 30 seconds, the results came back. Barbara then said "he has a clean record as a prison guard, no prison record. He served as a prison guard for 5 years in Ontario at both a men's and women's prison facility. Both places said that he is a decorated guard. He treats each inmate as an individual and even went out of his way to make their stay at the prisons more comfortable." Jimmy went wide eyed at hearing this and said "Would he be an asset to have hear at Arkham?" Barbara then said "Have him fill out the paperwork on your end and then arrange for him to meet me right away after that." Jimmy then said "Right away Commissioner." the call got disconnected and Jimmy went out to the seating area and saw that Barry was waiting for his game to load and was also checking the prison cell monitors on three of the inmates, all three of which were women.                                                                                                             

Well everyone, here is another chapter for this story. More to come. Please read and review.