Chapter 1

Gotham city, a place where crime is in the brink, prison breakouts happening everyday, millions of dollars going into repairs after every breakout. The city itself was so dark and gloomy, if you were to set foot into the city you would feel depressed immediately. At Arkham Asylum, the leading prison centre that houses every known criminal in Gotham. Criminals ranging from bank robbers, to mass murdering serial killers, to rapists.

At the gates of Arkham Asylum, a man standing at 6 feet even walked up to the gates and checked it out and saw an intercom buzzer. He walked up to it and pushed the button. Waiting a couple seconds, he heard someone say "name and business for visiting." The man pressed the button again and said "Name's Barry and I'm here for the new Captain of the guard position>" When he released the butting he heard a loud buzz emanating from the gates as well as a loud squeak of the rusted gates opening.

Barry walked onto the prison grounds and stopped 35 yards away from the gate. He stopped and looked at the environment surrounding the prison. He saw a recreation yard, waterfront, and tall towers with barred windows. Whiile Barry was looking at the prison, a couple guards walked up to him and said "Follow us." Barry did as he was instructed and followed the two guards into the prison.

Well everyone, here is the first official chapter of this story. Please read and review.
Please be honest with your reviews on any of my stories.

Also, may you guys please tell me any female criminals that Batman has dealt with, besides the ones I've mentioned in the bio.

Thanks everyone