"Mom, will you allow it if Diana wants to remarry?" I asked my Mom as we drive through the streets.
"Yes." she answered and looked at my direction. "I mean, why not? Your brother is gone. Diana is such a great woman and it'll be a waste to have her spend the rest of her life alone. She needs a man to look after her too." answered my Mom.
"Why're you asking, son? Did she talked to you about this?" My Dad asked and I glanced at him.
"No, Dad. I just thought some scenarios in my head. All of it turned out bad so I wanna ask your opinions."
"Well, son. You've always been one to overthink things. Did everything turned out that me and your Mom will get mad at her for having someone new?"
"Actually, yes."
"Sorry, son but no. I love that girl like my own and I want her to be happy. Even if its not with your brother." my Dad answered and my Mom nodded in agreement. Lazy conversations continued as we passed by the busy streets.

"Papa! Mama! Uncle Kar!" shouted my cute little niece as she opened the door. She happily hugged and kissed my parents and I took her in my arms. We entered the house and chattering were heard. As we made it to the dining, I smelled one addicting scent. Sandalwood and fresh scent of the rain.

I saw two huge men, about my height and built in the kitchen. One was by the breakfast table, leaning and talking to Diana and the other was seated in the dining while sipping in his cup. They turned their heads upon hearing us enter. Dark eyes met my green ones. My heart fluttered and my knees became weak.

Mate. My wolf yipped in happiness in my head. Oh! Moon Goddess, why?!

I snapped out of my little world when my niece touched my cheeks. "Uncle?"
'Yes, darling?" my attention was with her the moment her hands came in contact with my cheeks but my heart is still beating fast. I felt those intense eyes roaming my body. My skin burned from his stare alone. What more if he roamed those hands in me, I might turn to ashes.
"Put me down, please?" I put her down and made my way to Diana. I kissed her cheeks. I was in a haze. It was like an out of the body experience.
"Son, are you okay?" My mother asked which made me wake up a little.
"Uh, yes. Im fine." I answered and drink the coke filled glass. Or so I thought. I spit the salty drink. I looked at my glass and the bottle I held and to my surprise, it was a bottle of soy sauce. Laughter were heard and I bowed my head in shame. I can feel my cheeks and ear began to turn red and I wish the ground would open up and swallow me. What a good first impression. Idiot! I almost smacked myself when I heard that commanding and baritone voice telling me to put down the things in my hand and to wash my mouth. I did and I made my way out of the kitchen. Thats when the laughter stopped. I saw the shock and curiosity in my parents eyes as I passed by them by the door.

"What just happened?" I asked myself as I look at my reflection in the mirror. "First, I smelled and discovered my mate which turned out to be a male. And I followed his command. Fuck! No one has ever done that to me besides my father!" I gripped the sink in anger. Anger in what, exactly?

"And here comes my brother-in-law, Karson." introduced Diana as she prepared the table. She put the dishes that smelled so good my stomach growed. "Go sit your ass down now, Mister. I'll finish this up so we can eat." My mother helped Diana prepare the table and while Diana introduce both sides. I learned that his name is Devin and the other man, which is his brother is called Drake.

Conversation continued during lunch. Everyone was getting along so well. He smiled and gave remarks here and there and that was it. I was quiet the entire time. I just ate my food silently and prayed that this would be over already.

"Uncle, are you okay?" I turned to look at her and smiled in response.
"I am, baby. Are you done?" I asked her as I saw her plate empty of food. "Do you want some more?" She nodded and asked me to put some meat and vegetables on her plate.
"So, Mama and Papa. And you too, Kar. I actually wanted to make an announcement?" uncertainty flashed in Diana's eyes. She's nervous.
"Okay, Hon. What is it?" my mother asked her. She smiled and held her hand. We were in the living room. The sound of the TV filled the temporary silence of the room.

"Im getting married with Drake."

My mother hugged Diana and my father shook hands with Drake. My mother assured Diana that its okay and that she deserves her happiness.

It was late at night when my parents decided its time to go home. We bid goodbye to everyone and I sighed in relief. It was good to be out and smell fresh air. The whole time, I was suffocated by his addicting scent. I just want to jump him and smell him.

---

Devin: