Chapter 11

It turns out Ken left Boston with deposits paid for 3 separate jobs that were never finished. All three people reported it and that's what led them to our door. After 5 months they finally tracked Ken down. According to Ken he left with arrangements that his workers would finish the remaining jobs before finishing up and was told the jobs had been completed. I'm not sure I believe him, but the officers did. They told Ken to either go back to Boston and finish the jobs or refund their deposits. Since he no long has a business or is working in Boston now he choose to refund their money. Am I going into business with a crook? Was it really just a misunderstanding. I'm praying it was a big misunderstanding because in a couple hours we are heading down the lawyers office to fill out and sign papers for partnership in Kens business, to create a will and make sure we have life, home and business insurance in place just in case anything happens to either of us.
"The lawyer said he can have everything drafted up for when we arrive, we will just have to read it, fix what we don't like and sign. It shouldn't take to long and then you can head back to work." Ken tells me when he picks me up. The lawyer arranged so he can meet us on my lunch break so I didn't miss any work. I put in my notice this morning and have two weeks till I finish up. I'm happy to be starting a new adventure but also a little sad. It's been over 3 years now since I've been at the post office, it wasn't a great job but it paid the bills. And my first job. I hope I can live up to Kens expectations when it comes to my new position as part owner/receptionist of Lewis Contracting.
"I put in my notice this morning. I finish next Friday." I tell Ken. A smile spreads across his face.
"That's great baby, you won't regret this." He reaches across a squeezes my leg. I have to admit after our visit from the police I was starting to regret a lot. But Ken refunded their money this morning and put me at ease a little.
Like Ken mentioned the lawyer had everything drawn up when we arrived. Both Ken and I read threw all the papers, made a couple small changes and signed the papers. I felt relived knowing everything in our lives was now on paper. That if anything happens between us, or if something happens to one of us the other is taken care of.
"We are going out for supper tonight. To celebrate." Ken leans over and kisses me before I get out and head back to work.
"Okay, I'll be finished at 5:00. You can bring me a dress from the closet and my black heals in the front porch so we don't have drive back home." I tell him hopping out of the truck.
"Sure thing, I'll see you later." He gives me a wave and I head back inside. The afternoon went at a snails pace. I organized the packing envelopes on the wall by size, I wiped down all the shelves in the back room that hold incoming out outgoing packages. At 4:30 I have a couple customers and by the time I get them checked in and their packages ready to be  sent out in the morning it's time to go. I see Ken pull up to the curb and I smile. I even have a few butterflies floating around in my stomach. I turn off the lights and head out. I locked the door and skip to the truck.
"You look happy."
"You make me happy baby." I give him a big smile and lean over to kiss him hard.
"Pull in behind the back of the building." I say against his lips. I feel him smile and he puts the truck in drive pulling around the back parking in the far corner where it's dark and out of view of the street.
"I want you to make me come all over you." I whisper climbing over to the drivers side and onto Kens lap. I can feel his hardness against me. I move my hips back and forth making his erection strain against his jeans.
"Your a dirty girl. Take off your shirt and let me see your perfect breast." Ken growls against my neck, and I obey. Lifting my shirt over my head I lay it on the seat next to us and hook my fingers in my bra pulling it down exposing my hard nipples.
"Oh fuck yeah." I moan when Ken takes one nipple in his mouth and the other between his fingers. I grind on his hardness hearing a moan escape the back of Kens throat. I reach down and unzip his jeans and he lifts his hips just enough for me to scoot his jeans down to free him. I pull the leaver on the side of his seat and move the seat back making room so I can take my pants off.
"I want to feel you inside me. Filling me up." I moan as I slide down into him. "Fuck." Kens moans softly in my ear making my clit throb and even wetter. I start to pick up the pace moving up and down on his hard cock, placing my hands on his shoulders to steady myself.
"Your so wet, so tight." He says between breaths. I start moving faster, tipping my head and arching my back so my breast are right in Kens face. "Oh god I'm going to come."  Ken moves his had between my legs and starts rubbing making me come even harder.
"Oh baby, that's right come all over me." Ken growls. Seconds later he finds his own release filling me completely. I have to admit the sex without a condom is much more convenient. And the feeling of his silky cock inside me instead of rubber is even better. I take a moment then climb off him and move to my own side. "Shall we get some dinner?" Ken says with a smile. I return the smile and wipe myself with a napkin. 
"Did you bring me a change of clothes?"
"Yes it's in the back. I grabbed the blue dress." He tell me. I grab the bag in the back and pull out my dress and shoes and change in the front seat before Ken pulls out of the parking lot onto the street.
We make it to the next town over and park on the curb and make our way into a restaurant I've never been before. It's fancy, chandeliers hanging over every table, white table cloths draped over all tables, waiters and waitress in dress shirts and ties. A young girl, around 18 leads us to a dim booth in the corner. It kind of reminds me of our first date. Only fancier.
"This place is nice." I whisper to Ken as the young girl leaves us with the menus.
"I noticed it last week when I was out here doing a job. Thought you might like it." He says picking up the menu, handing me the other one. We both order the baked chicken parmesan, a water for me and beer for Ken.
"To our marriage, and our partnership in business and life." Ken raises his beer. I raise me water and add "And to our family." He stares at me for a moment wondering if it was just a statement or an announcement. I smile big and speak again. "I took a pregnancy test this morning. I was going to tell you but then you mentioned dinner so I thought I'd surprise you and double our celebration." I hope he doesn't get mad that I didn't tell him right away. He doesn't speak for a long time, I'm starting to get anxious and my palms are sweating. "Say something please." I beg.
"A baby?" He says shocked and wide eyed.
"Yeah, a baby Ken, when you have unprotected sex that what happens." I snap I thought it would make him happy. I thought it was his intention when we started having sex without condoms knowing I wasn't on birth control.
"Really?" He really is shocked.
"Yes Ken really." I'm Annoyed. I take a sip of my water and look away. But then I feel him standing next me to, he reaches down and holds my wrist and pulls me to my feet. My first thought was he is going to drag me out of this restaurant in front of everyone, then once we get to the truck flip out. But he doesn't. After he has me standing he lays both hands on my cheeks. "We're having a baby?" I nod again. And then he lifts and spins me around repeatedly saying "we're having a baby." This was the reaction I was looking for. It took him a while to come out of shock but he did and I got the reaction I wanted. Happy. Ken and I are going to start a family.