Turn Ride 20: The Negatives

Start from the beginning

Chrono: Eh?

(then from far end, Watz open his book and starts reading)

Watz: According to the book, my vanguard, Shindou Chrono has became Kamen Rider Decade to fight against the Demon King, Ohma Zi-O.

Watz: He has traveled through the 18 rider worlds, and collected all the Ridewatches.

Watz: But, his adventures is not over. Is this the end of the chapter or the beginning of a new chapter?

Opening: Journey Through The Decade by Gackt

(music starts with Decade staring at the sky)

Miageru hoshi sorezore no rekishi ga kagayaite (shows Chrono walking in the pathway as he looked at the sky with his eye changed into the neo decadriver then changed to Chrono with his machine decader)

Seiza no you sen de musubu shunkan hajimaru Legend (then shows all the Heisei Riders randomly then changes to Ohma Zi-O disintegrating all the riders and then shows the ridewatches activating)

AURORA yurameku jikuu koete (then all the Heisei Riders face each other and then Chrono looking at Ohma Zi-O)

Tobikomu meisou suru Parallel World (then shows Mangetsu taking a picture with his camera and changes to Tokoha looking back at Chrono as he became Decade)

On the road dare mo tabi no tochuu (then Decade fights Ohma Zi-O as Chrono and Tokoha ride on the machine decader)

Hontou no jibun jishin deau tame (then they ride off as Decade still fights Ohma Zi-O)

Atarashii yoake e to tsuzuku michi ni kawaru no darou (then shows Mangetsu crying as someone giving his camera and then shows Diend shooting and then changes to Decade fighting Ohma Zi-O)

Mokugekise yo Journey through the Decade (then shows Diend doing his final attack ride then changes to Decade punch Ohma Zi-O and he punch Decade and he rides on the machine decader as Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Double, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid and Build appears as the title show appears)

Turn Ride 20: The Negatives

-at Anjou Household-

(Chrono and Tokoha arrive at her home)

Tokoha: I'm home.

Misae: Oh, Tokoha, you're home early, and you're....

Chrono: I'm Shindou..... Chrono.

Misae: Oh, you're the boy who she invited.

Chrono: Tokoha, you sure it's a good idea?

Tokoha: Don't worry, just come in.

-later-

Misae: So, how's Paris?

Tokoha: It's was great.

Misae: So, are you going back soon?

Tokoha: Well, it's....

(then Yoshiaki notice a green engage ring on her finger)

Yoshiaki: Is that a ring?

Tokoha: Yeah, it was a gift.

Yoshiaki: From who?

Chrono: Well, it's...

Tokoha: A gift from Chrono.

Chrono and Yoshiaki: Eh?!

-meanwhile-