Turn Ride 40: The Destroyer Of Worlds (part 1)

(episode with Tokoha looking at the scene where everything is destroyed)

(then she look at Decade walking)

Tokoha: Decade.

(then the Heisei Riders from Kuuga to Build appeared)

Chrono/Decade: Come!

(then they fight Decade as Tokoha look at the others riders heading towards to Decade but they're beaten to death)

Kumi: Tokoha-chan, Tokoha-chan, wake up! Tokoha-chan.

(then Tokoha woke up realising what she saw was a dream)

Tokoha: Kumi-chan.

Kumi: Hurry, we must find Asakura-kun.

Tokoha: What happened to him?

-meanwhile-

(Skyrider is flying through the sky to get away form Decade)

Skyrider: There's no sign of Decade.

(then in the ground, Super-1 and Kabuto were waiting)

Super-1: Be careful, he's a devil.

(then the cards follows Skyrider)

FINAL ATTACK RIDE! DE-DE-DE-DECADE!

(then it hit Skyrider)

Super-1: Skyrider!

(then Super-1 and Kabuto follows where he fallen)

(then Skyrider falls and then exploded reverting to his card and Decade pick it up)

ATTACK RIDE! CLOCK UP!

(then he hit Super-1 and then Kabuto use his clock up)

CLOCK UP!

(then Decade use the attack ride card)

ATTACK RIDE! INVISIBLE!

(then Kabuto kick him but he dissappear)

FINAL ATTACK RIDE! DE-DE-DE-DECADE!

(then he kick Super-1 and then Kabuto and he lands living Super-1's hand and Kabuto's horn intact)

(then a figure pick up the horn and throws it and then look at the Super-1 and Kabuto cards and it lower to reveal that is Chrono)

(from far end, Watz opening his book and starts reading)

Watz: According to the book, my vanguard, Shindou Chrono has became Kamen Rider Decade to fight against the Demon King, Ohma Zi-O.

Watz: He has traveled through all the 18 rider worlds and collected all the Ridewatches and now embarked on his new journey.

Watz: I bet you're wondering how he became the Destroyer of Worlds? Let me rewind back on what happened.

Opening: Re:Rise by Spira Spica

Yakusoku no kotoba zutto koko ni aru kara (showing the decade card from front and back then changes to the decade complete form card from front and back)

Nando demo te o nobasu n da boku ga egaku ashita e (then Chrono grab the card and he looks at it and then look at the camera and he throws the card and the title show appears)

Dou mo sora o miageteru (then changes to Chrono looking at the card)

Ano hi kara zutto iro wa aseta mama (then Tokoha covers his eyes and then they fall on the grassland and Mangetsu tooks a picture of them and then Watz appear beside him and he walks away as Watz looks back at him)