Ava's POV

"Hey girl. Its been a 2 weeks already since ya was in coma. Wayne's been missing you, well everybody misses you. Well your godchild is fine. Girl when you finna wake up, I need you sometimes when Vince is at the trap with Wayne I don't have anybody to talk to on the phone late at night to keep me company. School has been pretty good, that fine ass professor asked where you was." I said to Ebony's lifeless body.

I miss her so much. Everything was so boring without her.

"The only nigga you should be calling fine is me." Vince said walking in with Drew, Autumn and Wayne.

"Whatever. Where was y'all at?" I asked.

"At the mall ." Vince said.

"What was y'all doing there?" I asked.

"Um we was um... Drew!" Vince said.

"We went the uh I .. Autumn ."  Drew said.

"Well auntie we ate some food and um uh.. Daddy!" Autumn said.

"We went to go eat there and brought some um um shoes." Wayne said.

"So y'all all left me in this hospital by myself just for shoes?" I asked.

"Yup." Vince said.

"Whatever. So what we doing tonight?" I said.

"We going on a date."  He said.

"But I wanna stay home." I whined.

"Don't whine like that before daddy give you something to whine about." He said.

"Ooh then give me what I want." I said seductively hitting my lip.

We then heard someone clear their throat.

"Don't y'all know we in here." Wayne said.

After a while of chilling , we finally went home and got ready for our date. I wore a blue dress with mesh long sleeves with black heels and my hair straighten.

"Baby ya ready?" Vince said walking in with a blue long sleeve button down shirt, black true religion jeans with his all black retro 13s. My baby looked cute.

"Yea." I said. We went to the car and it took us like 20 minutes to get some nice looking restaurant.

"Bae is this place closed? Ain't nobody here." I said.

"Nah its open." He said.

We walked into a restaurant, it was completely empty. We followed the rose petals to a candle light dinner .

Vince pulled my chair for me. I sat down and he kissed me passionately before sitting in his seat.

While we were eating desert. I seen Ginuwine walked in, I nearly had a heart attack. I turned to Vince to see him smiling at my reaction.

"This is for you Ava, the most special lady to Vince Freeman." Ginuwine said before he started singing Differences which was Vince and me's song.

My whole life has changed
Since you came in, I knew back then
You were that special one
I'm so in love, so deep in love
You make my life complete
You are so sweet, no one competes
Glad you came into my life
You blind me with your love, with you I have no sight

Girl, you open me, I'm wide open
And I'm doing things I never do
But I feel so good, I feel so good
Why it takes so long for me finding you
This is my story and I'm telling you
It's not fiction, it's surely a fact
Without you right here having my back
I really don't know just where I'd be at