He pointed at me but I stopped him, "Nope, can't. Lydia is already on my case about leaving her after what Scott did as well as she's not happy I have been avoiding her questions about our relationship. I already told her I will be with her when she goes to take Jackson to the hospital for his check-up."

"But Fridays is our day!" he whined.

I shrugged, "Sorry, you have Scott to partially blame for that. Talk to you later?"

I gave him a quick kiss on his jaw before looking at him for a moment. Stiles nodded, sighing in defeat. I was about to walk away from him when I noticed the aftermath of whatever Scott and Allison were arguing about. All I got was the pure scent of anger coming off of Scott and the slight fear from Allison. When I tried to get to him, the bell went off and sighed. I would go after him but I don't need my mom to get a call for me ditching class right now.

---

I rushed to the familiar blue powder jeep where Stiles was waiting for me. My rushed footsteps grabbed his attention which leads to his smile to pull on his lips. Focused on my boyfriend's joy I jumped into his arms as he laughed and caught me. Planting a huge kiss on my lips, I smiled as I kissed back.

"Hey," Stiles laughed, "What was that for?"

I just laughed, "Because I won't be able to be with you tonight. Sorry again about that."

Stiles kissed my pouting lips as he reassured me, "I get to have you tomorrow then."

"I like the sound of that plan," I smiled.

Stiles opened up my door to allow me to get in. Closing my door once I was comfortable, he rushed to his side of the car turned on his car. As we drove, Stiles held my hand as I looked at him from my seat. He caught me staring but smiled wickedly.

"What are you looking at?" he asked.

I shrugged, "You. What? I can't stare at my boyfriend?"

"As long as I can stare at you," he grinned, "Look as much as you want."

Stiles parked his car in front of my place, the car still running. That only meant he was heading home since I was about to go join Lydia at the hospital to see how Jackson is doing.

"Thanks for the ride, stiles," I thanked him.

He grinned, "No problem. I'll call you later if anything werewolf related comes up."I nodded.

Stiles smiled his usual side grin, clearly proud of how things were going. Happy at that, I leaned over the gear shift and placed a single kiss on his cheek. With a wave and a promise to call later, I slipped out of his jeep and headed inside. To my surprise, my mom was still at home.

"Mom!" I exclaimed, half scared to see her, "I thought you have late shifts on Fridays?"

She laughed, "I do, but I agreed to a slightly later start."

"Oh, alright," I dropped my things on the bottom step of the stairs, "Well I was planning to make dinner for you to have since Lydia wants me to join her in taking Jackson to the hospital to look over his arm."

"I heard about that," my mom answered as she walked into the kitchen, "How did Scott do it?"

Shocked at the question, I busied myself in the kitchen as I began to work, "I don't know, I was kind of distracted to be paying attention to him..."

"Oh?" she grinned, "Was this distraction a quirky young man by the name of Stiles?"

"Mom..." I groaned.