School Surprise (Cheren x Reader)

(Narrator's pov)
It was a busy day today at the trainer school, today the class was having a battle tournament to show off their skills but Cheren was short instructors and was starting to get overwhelmed by how agressive his students were being.

"Look out!", A voice roared.

Cheren was barely able to tackle one of his students out of the way of a rogue hyper beam but fear sank in his heart as it headed towards Whitley. The twin tailed teen flinched and protected herself with her arms but the blast never hit her. Cheren sighed in relief seeing a Luxray sheilding Whitley with reflect and sending the beam into the air. Blake and Hugh quickly ran to check on their classmate until they realized who had protected her.

"(Y/n)!", Whitley cheered getting the whole classes attention.

"My my boys, I can see you're both very energetic today.", The (h/c) haired woman teased helping her student back to her feet.

Blake and Hugh quickly hugged you, smiles brightened up their faces as you softly kissed their foreheads as the rest of the class circled around you. Cheren happily watched you from afar happy to see that you had made it in time to help him. Once you were done getting everyone they returned to the classroom for lunch giving you time to talk with their handsome teacher.

"Well Mr. Cheren it looks like I was tardy again.", You giggled leaning up to kiss his cheeks.

Cheren growled playfully and leaned you back just far enough so he could kiss you lips, he was your boyfriend afterall.

"I'm glad you could make it (y/n), we're really short staffed today.", He sighed easily getting distracted as your soft hands played with his cheeks.

"Of course I'm always willing to come and visit you at work, especially if it means being with my favorite kids!", You cheered turning to loud chatter of the children inside.

Cheren smiled and took your hand in his as you both walked into the classroom to see all of the smiling students. Whenever you appeared it always meant their were stories to be told or jokes to be made, you had a natural gift of handling kids of all ages and it always made Cheren excited and happy. While the kids listened to your stories of traveling Cheren silently excused himself to take a breather, once everyone's Pokemon were healed battle training would start again but at least he had you by his side.

"What's the matter Cheren?", You asked hugging your sweet lover from behind.

"Hmm I was just thinking about how happy you make all of us, and about our little secret.", Cheren chuckled turning in your arms to face you.

Cheren loved having you here at the school but he could never get you to settle down and stay permanently as a teacher. You smiled and stepped up on your tip toes to place a sweet kiss on his lips which he happily returned. Unknown to the both of you several of the female students had followed to see what their teachers were up to and seeing you both share a moment together melted their hearts. A scream from the classroom quickly caught your attentions, Cheren quickly ran back to the classroom to check on his students and growled seeing a wild Liepard and Beartic rampaging in his classroom.

"All of you get out to the court field and protect yourselves if needed!", Cheren ordered releasing his Stoutland for battle.

Outside the students crowded and released their partners but were soon cornered by several Team Plasma members.

"Now now kids just give us your Pokemon.", A grunt growled swiping at one of the younger students.

He was quickly tackled away from the group by an angry Luxray, it's trainer standing next to it with a murderous look in her eyes.

"You dare to disrupt my students learning, attack their classroom, endanger their teacher, and attempt to abduct their Pokemon right before me. I don't think so you stupid pack of rats.", You growled summoning up your Haxurous, Venasaur, Samurott, and Blitzle, to defend your students.

Hugh and Blake happily joined you by your side and fought off the attackers even if they tried to fight back. One of the Leipard's had positioned itself to attack you from behind but as it pounced at you Beartic and the Liepard inside slammed into it and were blown away by a powerful hyper beam. You stared at the new hole in the school wall in confusion as Cheren emerged with an annoyed look on his face.

"Don't you think you went a little to far love?", You asked letting your team go wild on the attackers.

"That Leipard destroyed our photo that I kept on my desk, it had to pay.", He fumed looking anywhere but you.

"Oh my darling Cheren it's just a photo, we can replace it with an even better one after this I promise."

"And stay out!", Hugh roared, his Samurott attacking one last time with a powerful water gun attack.

You smiled at his ridiculously prideful attitude and kissed Cheren sweetly before running to check on your students. They all cheered seeing the intruders defeated and Hugh happily accepted the praise you drowned him in. Once everything had calmed down the class stayed outside and all the trainers with psychic type Pokemons helped rebuild the damage to the school building.

"Our kids are pretty amazing huh love?", You hummed resting your head against his shoulder.

"They certainly are (y/n), they'll be happy with the news.", Cheren smiled holding you by your waist tenderly.

"What news?!", Blake cheered getting everyone's attention.

The whole class circled around their teachers. You both stared at each other before returning to stare at the class, "Well everyone, I know how much you enjoy having Ms. (Y/n) here, and I personally love having her here, so I finally convinced her to stay permanently as a teacher.", Cheren admitted proudly.

The whole class of kids roared in excitement pouncing on you both in excitement already asking about tomorrow's lesson.

"Geez no point telling them we're engaged either huh?", You sarcastically added.

All the girls in the class screamed immediately demanding to see your beautiful engagement ring. Once everyone had settled down they were escorted back to their dorms, you smiled watching them all turn in for the night before returning to your room with Cheren. You plopped your body onto his despite his complaints to allow him to finish his book.

"You need rest Cheren it's been a long day and we'll be busy tomorrow.", You whined.

"Fine I guess you're right, goodnight (y/n) I love you,", Cheren smiled lazily wrapping an arm over your waist to pull you close.

You smiled at the sleepy blue haired man above you and gently kissed his lips before finely relaxing in his arms, "Goodnight Cheren, I love you more."