Chapter 3

I was in the classroom and basically everyone was doing their own thing. I was reading a book and Dad was sitting in the desk with his feet on the table.

"Are you going to teach us anything or we're just going to sit here?"

"Just do whatever you want." Dad replied, bored and obviously not caring.

"I want to learn from my teacher." Summer said as she twirled her pencil in hand.

"Besides that!" He said, finally looking at Summer.

"Freddy! What do you like to do?" He asked Freddy, who was drawing something on a piece of paper and I couldn't figure it out.

"I don't know. Burn stuff?" He shrugged, looking at Dad.

"Just go out and have recess!" Dad yelled, waving his arms out.

"My parents don't spend $15,000 a year for recess." Summer said, clearly annoyed.

"Oh. You wanna learn something?" Dad asked as Summer piped up, smiling.

"Yes, I do."

"Oh. You want me to teach you something? You wanna learn something? All right. Here's a useful lesson for ya. Give up." He said, with getting out of his Charlie and walking towards the front of the classroom.

"Just quit. Because in this life, you can't win! Yeah. You can try. But in the end, you're just gonna lose. Big time! Because the world is run by the man." He said, pointing out towards somewhere.

"Who?"

"The man. Oh! You don't know the man? Well, he's everywhere! In the White House! Down the hall! Ms. Mullins! She's the man! And the man, ruined He ozone and he's burning down the Amazon! And he kidnaps Shamu and puts her back in the chlorine tank, Okay!"

"And there used to be a way to stick it to the man. It was called Rock and Roll. But guess what? Oh no. That man ruined that too, a little thing called MTV!" He yelled, making the whole class uncomfortable.

"So don't waste your time trying to make everything cool or pure, or awesome... because the man is just going to call you a big fat washed up loser and crunch your soul so do yourselves a favor and JUST GIVE UP!"

Right there, the door opened, revealing Ms. Mullins.

"Mr. Schneebly. It's after 10. On Tuesdays, the children have music class now." Ms. Mullins said as she told Dad our schedule.

"Okay. Uh... Good work, people. We will continue with the lecture on the man when we return! Have a good music class!" He said as all of us got up from our seats and starts to walk out.

TIME SKIP

Dewey was in the bathroom, taking a piss when he suddenly heard music so he followed the music and it led to Y/n's music class.

Lawrence was playing the piano, Freddy and Y/n were playing the cymbals and Katie was playing the Cello.

Dewey looked at them as if he had an idea which he did.

He then looked at Zack who was playing the guitar.

He went to his van and opened it, revealing multiple instruments and started to take them out of the van and into the classroom.

He then started to set it up before the class came back.

TIME SKIP

We were on our way back to class when we suddenly saw Dad with a guitar and multiple instruments laid out in the front of the classroom.