Parting ways

Successfully defeating the Hollows that invaded Soul Society, the wall was fixed up soon after, while Mayuri soon came to the team and Qrow baring good news.

"Good news." Mayuri said. "Your portal machine is made, but we're not certain on if Icarus will tamper with your travels like you stated before."

"Good, we should be going then..." Qrow said. "Not that I don't mind sticking around here, just that I seem out of place."

"Don't we all?" Yang asked. "Oh that reminds me, before we leave, is there anything you can at least give us that way if we're in a pickle, we can call you all for help?"

Mayuri thinks for a moment as he walks back and forth. "As a matter of fact, the Senkaimon, is similar to that of your portal, but that takes us to the world of the living, if we were to make another one that leads us to where you all are, then yes, but since you mentioned it...I did make this Shinigami badge specially made for you all, normally the badge is to alert on duty Shinigami's who are off on missions if a Hollow is nearby, this one however will alert any of us if you're in need of help."

"Fascinating." Derek said as he adjusted his glasses. "We will be sure to keep it from getting destroyed." He took the badge as he handed it to Yang.

Yang placed it into her belt pouch with the shell cell, and other two devices they were given. "By the way where's  Ruby?"

Kyle looked around and saw her sitting down with a cup of hot tea, her eyes were closed as Kyle nodded. "Mmhm, she's there, but I think she's talking to Summer, since Ruby told us what was said."

Qrow sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Jeez, thought that would come later, but eh, let's wait on red."

~~~

While they were waiting for Ruby, Ruby remain seated as she was sitting next to Summer under a cherry blossom tree.

"So tell me...who is it?" Ruby asked.

Summer looked at her. "Your uncle is right, her appearance if that of yours, but different, I had tried asking Raven and Ironwood, but they refuse to say."

Ruby cocked an eyebrow. "Wait, their here?"

Summer nods. "This your vision of the after life, and seeing that you and your friends are in a similar place, you can see us."

Ruby looked around as she saw Raven and the general with their backs turned to the two, Summer put her hand on Ruby's shoulder. "What we're about to tell you, may shock you Ruby."

"I can take it mom." Ruby said.

Raven turned her head to face them as she scoffed. "If you insist, her name has changed however, several times."

Ruby listened as she saw Ironwood turn around as well. Ironwood sat down and looked at his hands for a moment, he then looked up over at Ruby.

"Ruby, you and your team need to succeed in your journey, the world is burning, Salem is building an army...as for your question, she goes by the name Darth Reaper, which is what she was originally named."

"Then she changed it to Clockwork Ruby." Raven said seeing the surprise in Ruby's eyes as well as the shock. "Told ya you wouldn't be able to handle it."

"W-What's her name now?" Ruby asked looking down at the ground.

Summer looked at Ruby. "Once I mention her name, you both will somehow be linked."

"Meaning?" Ruby asked.

"Meaning, she could be able to pin point where you are and cause you pain." Raven said. "I've seen what Icarus has in his kingdom, he has tech that can be used."

"So..." Ruby said looking down again. "If she gets linked with me, any pain she takes, I'll be in pain?"

"Yes." Ironwood said. "Now it's up to you if still want to hear her name or not, but be warned, the next time you see us, we won't be here."

Ruby gulped as she looked at Summer. "You mean? She's that cruel to where even the dead can't rest in piece?"

"She's changing history as we speak Ruby, worlds are colliding, and timelines are being changed." Summer said. "If she goes back into the past of our world where we're still alive, she could change fate, you, Yang, your friends won't be born..."

Ruby clinched her fist. "Don't....don't tell me then, I want to find out for myself on who she is...but will I remember her previous names after this?"

"No, it's best you don't or her name will haunt you preventing you from focusing on the task at hand." Raven said.

Ruby sighed. "Okay, well....I should go, the portal is ready for us."

Summer hugged Ruby gently as she looked at her. "I love you Ruby....don't forget that, make us proud."

Ruby nodded as she stood up. "I will."

Ironwood saluted to Ruby as he looked at her. "Avenge us Ruby, don't let mine and Raven's death go in vain."

Ruby saluted back to Ironwood as she looked at Raven. "Anything you have to say? I could always tell Yang you still love her..."

Raven crossed her arms as she looked away. "Do that...but I don't think it will do much."

Ruby smiled a bit as she opened her eyes after. "Guys....lets go."

~~~

The team and Qrow followed Mayuri to the portal as it started up, Ruby looked at her sister and put her hand on her shoulder. "Raven said she still loves you Yang."

Yang cocked an eyebrow up but looked away. "Mother.....I will be sure to see that you're avenged....Ruby, that message will strengthen me to do better."

Ruby smiled. "Good, now lets go team..all together now!"

"For justice, for vengeance, for the world!" Team RWBY, Derek, Kyle, and Qrow shouted.

The portal opened up as the team held hands, Ruby grabbed Qrow's hand as she looked at her uncle with determination in her eyes. Qrow smirked as he ruffled her hair with is other hand, he then looked at Yang and the others nodding his head. "Let's do this."

"Farewell." Rukia said. "Weiss, remember, don't let your pride get the best of you, or you'll be in a tight space."

Weiss nods. "Got it."

Ichigo and the others watched them step through the portal as Ikkaku wiped away a tear from his eye. "I'm gonna miss those bastards..."

"Wha! Ikkaku, are you crying?" Renji asked hitting his side with his elbow. "Come on man, we just met them like a few days ago."

"Shut up Renji." Ikkaku said.

Kenpachi looked at the portal as he turned around. "If there's one thing they taught us, no matter where they are, there's always a greater threat to the world.....no the multiverse."

Ichigo nodded his head. "That just means we need to get stronger, that way we can be of some help when they call for us."

"Agreed." Rukia said.

Inside the void of the portal, the team, and Qrow were falling through time and space like they have been doing.

"This feels so strange, and you all are used to it?" Qrow asked. "This is my second time."

"Qrow listen." Kyle said. "If something happens to where you get split off from us and end up going back to our world, warn the others and the professor."

Qrow gave a thumbs up. "I got it kid, you just take care of Yang you here? Or I'll come and kick your ass."

"I always do." Kyle said.

While they were falling through the void, they began to wonder where they'd end up next, they knew too well that it wouldn't be that easy, Icarus was once again messing with their travels as he had indeed split Qrow off from the group sending him back to the RWBYverse, Yang and the rest were angry, they had to face what was to come next, a greater threat? They would soon find out when the time comes, as to where they were being sent. Icarus had clicked on a emerald icon, sending them on a one way fast trip to the new world.