Sparring

After Qrow had told the team about his flash back on exactly how he got there, the team had followed Rukia to the spare room for some rest, the following day came however as they were already working their tails off sparring against Rukia and Ikkaku.

"Come on, step it up, if you don't you won't be able to face off against any threats." Rukia said as she jumped over Weiss.

Weiss growled as she tried to hit Rukia with her Glyph but missed. "Stay still will you!"

Ikkaku hit Ruby's side with a wooden sword. "Come on red dodge, keep your eyes focused on the movement."

"I'm trying." Ruby whined as she blocked the next swing from the wooden sword.

Kyle and Yang were teaming up to corner Rukia but bumped heads with Weiss as she tried to hit Rukia again.

"Sorry." Yang said. "She's way to quick."

Rukia stood behind the three as she whacked them on the head. "Stay focused you three."

Ruby slid back a bit from getting kicked in the gut by Ikkaku. "Hey wait, where's the other two?"

Rukia and Ikkaku stopped as they looked around for the Belladonna siblings both holding up their wooden swords. Rukia scanned the training dojo for the two as a few shadows jumped left and right Rukia's eyes followed them but soon lost sight, Ikkaku did as well but also lost sight of them.

Blake and Derek jumped out from behind the two Shinigami's as they were about to hit them with their own wooden sticks but were soon blocked by the two.

"Heh, not bad." Rukia said. "Using the shadows for your advantaged, I'll give you credit for that."

Blake smirked as she kick swiped Rukia off her feet and hits her with the wooden sword again, Derek also did the same but made it a distraction for Ikkaku as Yang and Kyle ran over and punched him down to the floor.

"So, that's how teamwork goes for you all huh?" Rukia asked as she stood up. "Not to shabby, but Ruby needs more work on her combat training, same for you Weiss."

Weiss scoffed as she crossed her arms. "How about we don't use wooden weapons? Me and you one on one Rukia, no holding back either."

"Battle of the ice queens, oh boy." Yang said.

"Ice queen?" Ikkaku asked cocking an eyebrow.

Rukia shrugs. "If you say so Weiss." Rukia took out her Zanpakuto and held it up pointing it at Weiss. "Draw your sword."

Weiss picked up her Myrtenaster and stood in position. "If you all don't want to get caught in the mix of it, I'd suggest you all leave the dojo."

"You sure?" Derek asked.

"Yes I'm sure." Weiss said as she didn't even look at the others as her gaze was on Rukia still.

Rukia nodded. "Leave us."

"Ugh, well okay if you say so." Ikkaku said as he walked out of the dojo.

Ruby, Blake, Yang, Kyle, and Derek walked out right behind Ikkaku as they turned around to look at the dojo and waited for the battle to start between Rukia and Weiss.

~~~

Swrods clashing together could be heard as the two began their fight, Ichigo and the others came over to see what was going on, as Qrow looked over at Ruby for a moment.

"What's going on in there?" Qrow asked.

"Oh, just Weiss and Rukia having a battle." Ruby said. "Nothing to worry about."