Security Breach

After doing a sparring session with Rukia and Ikkaku, Weiss had did a one on one match with Rukia, only to lose to the shinigami, on the outskirts far from them however, Obsidian and Neo were lost wondering end a opened area unaware of being followed by a Hollow.

The Hollow stalked the two for a while, Neo kept listening for any other sounds, the slithering was still far away from them, and Obsidian didn't notice Neo was following him.

Obsidian had reached a cliff of sorts as he climbed it, once he got to the top he looked around for a small bit, the Hollow  decided to make it's move as it slithered faster and faster, it got closer to them as it roared.

Neo stopped and hid under the shadow of the cliff to stay out of Obsidian's sight, but what happened was she stumbled into a secret entrance that she fell into, and being mute she couldn't let out a yelp or scream, she only held a sign up that had "Uh-Oh." Written on it as she fell in.

The Hollow had gotten closer as it stopped halfway as it glared at Obsidian before attacking, but it was soon silenced as wires sliced into it's body. Obsidian turned around and looked at the creature seeing it stopped, he wondered if they place was a trap set up by someone to kill the Hollows

The Hollow was soon sliced into pieces as it was killed by the wires, it was obvious, that a shinigami had set traps around to prevent the Hollows from getting any closer to Soul Society. Obsidian felt the ground beneath him crumble as he soon fell into the entrance that Neo fell into.

Neo was shot out near a prison of sorts, she looked around for a bit as she jumped up to higher level to get a better view, her jaw dropped as she was now on the inside of Soul Society, but the prison had a eerie feeling to it, soon after Obsidian was shot out next as he landed on the ground.

"Hmm, what's this feeling all of a sudden?" Obsidian asked looking up at the prison, he stood up and didn't notice Neo, but began walking again but this time he went straight into the prison.

Neo stayed where she was at and watched him go inside, and seeing she had no way back to Salem's palace she watched and waited to see what was going to happen.

~~~

Once inside, Obsidian looked around as he saw what looked like a casket covered in black, he approached it as he stopped midway slowly undoing what seemed to be the mouth part.

"Ah, that's so much better." A male voice said. "Now if you would be so kind as to set me free, I shall grant you something new."

Before he could do anything else a alarm went off, setting an echo through out Soul Society, Neo was startled by the sound as she noticed people running towards the tower, as she had also noticed some familiar faces, this was very interesting for her as she grinned.

"What's going on here?" Renji asked. "Where are the guards at?"

"I don't know, but someone is inside with Aizen." Ikkaku said. "Quickly we need to stop them from setting him free."

Renji nodded as him and Ikkaku ran inside leaving the others outside, Ruby glanced around a bit as her eyes scanned past the mute mutant as she then cocked an eyebrow up and looked back at the spot. "Look."

Kyle and Yang looked over to where Ruby was looking at and saw the mutant, the three had noticed the color scheme, Neo gulped as she noticed them looking at her, she had saw the rage and anger in both Kyle and Yang's eyes.

"That's Neo, there's no doubt." Yang said punching her fist together. "How is she alive?"

Kyle gritted his teeth as he made a fist. "Remember, Qrow said that Cinder is alive too, so Shredder must've somehow gotten their remains and did this."