fourty

after dinner, the two males went back to the older's home. jaemin practically lived there now. he couldn't stay away from jeno, but it wasn't like he was trying, anyway.

jeno and jaemin were now cuddling on the sofa with jeno's cats. there was a drama on tv, but neither of the two were paying attention.

they were busy discussing jaemin's plans to actually move in with jeno. it would work for the better, too, because donghyuck had been wanting to live with mark since forever ago.

"i've started packing a few things." jaemin glanced over at jeno, who simply nodded. "i could be done in less than a week."

now, jeno smiled. "you just can't stay away from me. i must be so irresistible."

"psch, as if." the younger smiled teasingly.

"but you love me anyway." the older reached his hand out for the younger's hand but instead was met with a peck on his cheek.

"i do. i love you so much jeno. i love you more than anything else in the world. i love you-"

jaemin's rambling was cut off by jeno's lips on his. it was a sweet, yet short kiss.

"i love you too, nana. i can't wait to spend the rest of forever with you."

jaemin smiled and couldn't help but to feel the exact same way.

"and i can't wait to spend forever with you jeno."

end.

--

i'm sorry if this is a disappointing end, i just really didn't want this story to be like 5,000,000 chapters long

also, i am writing a new renmin book, if that interests anyone :))

thank you guys for all of the comments and votes on this story

i will really miss writing this book, but all good things must end

lastly, stream moonwalk :)