eighteen

"would you rather," jaemin thought for a moment, "be invincible or be able to read minds?"

"tough one. i would probably read minds."

jaemin and jeno were currently playing would you rather while walking to jaemin's apartment. it was about a mile away, but they both agreed it would be best to get exercise than to pay to ride a bus for a only few minutes.

"why read minds when you could be invincible?" jaemin looked over to jeno who was looking down at his feet.

"it would be convenient. i wouldn't have to ask people to find out what they are thinking or feeling." jeno was referring to a lot of scenarios when he said that, but most specifically at how jaemin felt towards him.

"care to elaborate?" jaemin was confused about what the older meant. jeno's reasoning was very vague, but had the potential to be meaningful.

"um," jeno didn't want to say that what he meant was about jaemin, but he didn't really mean anything else. "maybe how people feel toward me. like if they dislike me or if they the are lying to me or situations like that."

jaemin nodded. "i understand. then you'd be able to understand how much i like you."

--

oop-

i never thought this story would even get to eighteen chapters or even be decent, but here we are :)

i want to develop the side ships (markhyuck might take a while) but i dont know where to incorporate their stories :(

unrelated to this story but i really hope sm is clowning us and instead of the 00 line graduating from dream he says sike and says that dream will be a set unit and that he is putting mark back in and then we can all laugh about it- im not crying you are

lastly, school is coming in a few days for me so updates will be a lot less frequent sorry