fourteen

the movies were a really good idea for a first date. not that jeno was on a date. just the idea of a date with jaemin made jeno so much more nervous.

once jeno got off of work, the two males walked the short distance to the movie theater. while they walked, they both asked each other questions to get to know each other better.

jeno found out that jaemin is younger than him, is unemployed, likes music, is an extrovert, and that his lucky number is five. (guys i literally wrote this before any of the neos took the personality test 😣 sorry just pretend)

jeno told jaemin about his cats, which jaemin really wanted to meet, that he also likes music and about renjun and jisung.

once they got to the movie theater, they went up to the concession stand. there was a short line so it gave them time to think about what, aside from popcorn they wanted.

"i think i might get sour patch kids, how about you hyung?"

"i don't really want candy. just popcorn."

"oh," jaemin looked up at jeno, "do you want to share a large popcorn? or would you prefer to each get a small?"

jeno felt his cheeks warm up. he had seen cheesy movies where couples share popcorn and end up holding hands in the popcorn bucket. he though it was unsanitary.

"we can share." a large was a lot more popcorn than a small. why would jeno pass that up? besides you can share popcorn with a friend.

but jeno was starting to realize that maybe he saw jaemin as more than a friend.

--

tysm for the 2k+ reads :))