HAYAMI - FOURTEEN

Author-Sama POV:

"Oh! Greeting your highness!" Hayami quickly greeted the prince. The crown prince quickly pick her up.

"No need to be so formal. Our family had known each other since my great great grandfather was alive. We are like one family already." The prince said to Hayami giving her a small smile.

(Look at my baby Kiri! Like my heart went didneoeo&;939hi*hujju$*€*€ighoigfrkp)

Hayami fell into a daze staring at the prince's face.

"Um, excuse me..." the prince said waving his face in Hayami's face. Hayami then snapped out of her daze and blushed a little.

"A-Ah! Sorry! You just looked very pretty when you smile!" Hayami complimented the prince causing him to also blush.

"Well thank you for the compliment." The prince said. "Lets reintroduce ourselves. I'm Crown Prince, Takahiro, of Nethilor."

"Well then, greeting! I'm the first daughter and youngest child of the Yotamaki family. Hayami! Let's be friends!" Hayami greeted with a closed eye smile.

 Hayami! Let's be friends!" Hayami greeted with a closed eye smile

"O-ok..." Takahiro answered in a daze. 'She look so cute when she smiles... and so innocent and pure...' Takahiro thought to himself.

"*cough cough* why is there this sweet smell of love in the air here?" Hayami's second brother, Kosuke teased.

Takahiro blushed and glared at him, while Hayami just looked at her brother confused.

"Suke-Onii, what do you mean be love is in the air? Is love a scent?" Hayami asked innocently.

The Yotamaki brothers almost fainted due to Hayami's innocence. While the prince just thought about how adorable Hayami is.

"H-Haya, Just ignore what Suke-Onii said ok?" Saburo said patting Hayami's head.

"Oh, ok!" Hayami told her brothers, but really she's planning to ask her parents after the party.

-------