HAYAMI - ELEVEN

AUTHOR-SAMA POV:

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
(𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞! 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐚?)

Hayami is now sitting in front of a mirror as the hairstylist is doing her hair. Today is our protagonist's 5th birthday, were she was supposed to meet our male lead.

But she already met him on her 2nd birthday. Speaking of the male leads, Hayami has gonna closer to them all.

Hayami and Toshiro are now friends. Toshiro had reminded Hayami of a tsundere too, too many times now. She still wonders how the heck Toshiro was the 'cold prince' of the story...

Yokuto is also one of Hayami's good friends now. And Yokuto is the one that usually gets Hayami out of trouble when she does something stupid too... Hayami can totally see why he is the second most popular character...

Oh! And let's not forget the hyper little puppy, Haruko! Hayami gets along amazing with him! They both had a huge sweet teeth and loves chocolate! I mean what can go wrong with this pairing! (Other then almost burning down the kitchen, getting stuck on ten story high building, and etc.... [those are based off things that I have done])

Hachi is starting to opening up to Hayami slowly but surely! At least Hayami got Hachi to talk to her without that much stuttering anymore... :/

But the hardest on is probably Danuju! Hayami really tried, and tried to get him to open up... but failed 98.99% of the time... at least they can have a full conversation!....

But today, let's not focus on those people! We have to focus on our little Hayami! She's now 5! Oh look at my little baby booboo! Going from getting run over by a car to a villainess in a novel that died a horrible death! I'm so proud of he-

Wait I'm getting off topic!

Anyways, Hayami's now ready for her 5th birthday party!

(What Hayami looks like)

"Oh look at my precious little girl! Already 5!" Her mother gushed. "Oh, I wonder who will you choose as your Prince Charming?"

"Mother! I told you! I'm still too young!" Hayami exclaimed, a little frustrated. "Yeah darling, why do you want to sell our angel away so fast?!" Her father whined; with crocodile tears rolling down his face.

"U-um, Lord Yotamaki... The guests are waiting for your and your family's appearance..." A maid said.

"Ah, yes. Let's go now." Her father said, going back to his cool aloof self. He then picks Hayami up and went out the living, to see his three sons standing there waiting.

 He then picks Hayami up and went out the living, to see his three sons standing there waiting