Years Later

It's been a year since Mary almost killed me . Ever since that happened I've been wondering the same question . Where has Mary been all these years and where was Rose . That night has me so traumatized, seeing all those people butchered, seeing Mary's face for the first time in years. I then started thinking of a possibility on where Mary might be so I called the cops . They busted down her old family homes door and trapped her in a net when she tried to attack them . They then drug Mary outback and hung the net from a tree and demanded her to tell them where her sister was and she told them that she died of pneumonia 4 years ago and she didn't know what to do so she buried her . They found roses body and set it in flames . Mary weeped at the site of her burning sister and the cops then finished it off with pouring gasoline all over Mary and set her on fire . Now she could never hurt anyone ever again and Payton could finally sleep at night .

I always had this fear of Mary finding me and breaking into my house and killing me . I once had a dream that I woke up on a dark stormy night and Mary was standing outside watching me from across the street holding an axe covered in blood. In the next chapter I'm going to tell you why the asylum suddenly went to hell .