The Clones

I noticed something very odd about this place and oh by the way my name is Mary and I am going to tell you the stories of Creek Asylum. I've been living in this hell for 3 years . I've noticed many odd things about this place . Patients disappear left and right . I had a good friend named lily that used to share a room with me . Well I woke up one day and she was gone . I automatically assumed they let her out of the hospital but a month later I saw her sitting in the hallway by herself. I walked up to her and ask her why she all of the sudden stopped talking to me and she wouldn't talk back. She just blankly stared out the window and wouldn't move . I then noticed other patients were disappearing to and they acted the same way . I then asked the warden what was going on with everyone and he locked me in a room . It was dark and I was afraid. When he locked me in that room I knew he was hiding something and I was going to find out . Him locking me in that room made me so mad . I was so mad I wanted to kill him. I hadn't had Murder related thoughts since I killed my family but now Im thinking about nothing other than killing him . He let me out of the room 2 days later and I sat back quietly and watched his every move . I then overheard him talking to someone that was at the door .
I then knew that this was a perfectly good time to go to the basement and see what he was hiding . I quietly opened the door and walked down the stairs . It was freezing down here and it was boiling hot upstairs . I then saw jars of brains , eyeballs, severed heads, hands , feet, and ears . I then saw my best friend lily,s body laying on a gurney . She was dead but that didn't make since because I just saw her upstairs . It all made since now . He was cloning the patients and selling their body parts. How was he doing it ? I needed to find out that way I could put a stop to his evil madness .